[Complete] Maintenance is complete as of 9:53 AM PDT. Cash Shop items have been extended to cover the time that we were down.
Please make sure to restart Nexon Launcher to make sure the game update gets downloaded properly.
We will be performing a scheduled game update on Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at 6:00 AM PDT (9:00 AM EDT / 3:00 PM CEST / 11:00 PM AEST). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 5 hours, concluding around 11:00 AM PDT on Wednesday, April 24, 2019 (2:00 PM EDT / 8:00 PM CEST / 4:00 AM AEST April 25).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Wednesday, April 24, 2019
PDT (UTC -7): 6:00 AM - 11:00 AM
EDT (UTC -4): 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
CEST (UTC +2): 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM
AEST (UTC +10): 11:00 PM - 4:00 AM (April 25)
- What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
- Website login and the billing system will also be unavailable for the following period:
- PDT (UTC -7): 7:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- EDT (UTC -4): 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- CEST (UTC +2): 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- AEST (UTC +10): 12:00 AM (April 25) - 2:00 AM (April 25)
- All MapleStory game servers.
- Changes and Updates:
- MapleStory will be updated to v.204. Check out the Patch Notes here!
- Fixing an issue with the Permanent Eclipse Bird Mount and the Permanent Flying Whale Mount coupons not granting mounts.
- Fixing an issue where NPC Dao would mention incorrect channels for Ravana.
- Fixing an issue where debug text would appear in Stone Samples for the 'In Progress' Quest Log.
- Fixing an issue where the 'Carta The Sea Witch' quest log had inaccurate information while In Progress.
- Fixing a clipping issue in the preview for the Alliance Damage Skin.
- Fixing a graphical flickering issue with Baby Balrag when bound/stunned.
- Fixing an issue with the follow-up dialogue when talking to NPC Murgoth.
- Fixing a misspelling of Ergoth in Murgoth's "Are you a Devil" dialogue.
- Fixing an issue with Elwin being present when calling the "Pale Student Teacher" as your last Cell Phone call.
- Fixing an issue where voice overs were inconsistent during the "A Pass For The Worthy" quest for the OX quiz.
- Fixing a tooltip issue where the Quick Move UI would state the wrong NPC when mousing over the Nurse Pretty icon.
- Fixing an issue where the Tag Clear item was not available for Belgium players.
- Fixing a formatting issue in the skill description when equipping the Spirit Ring or the Pendants of Spirit Ring.
- Fixing an issue where the Permanent Moon and Stars Mount wouldn't register as permanent if previously obtained as 90-days.
- Fixing untranslated text that would appear when attempting to speak to Prison Guard Ani prematurely when using the portal in Lion King's Castle: Fifth Tower.
- Fixing a typo in Playtime when viewing the tooltip via mouse-over.
- Fixing an issue where the Snowlit Hair would appear in the Android Beautician Reg hair rotation.
- Fixing a functionality issue with the Tiptoe Piggy Mount skill.
- Fixing a color scheme issue with Dorothy during the Tin Woodman's "Oiling up the Tin" buff.
- Fixing an End Game UI issue where expired items would display under the "The following will disappear soon" graphic.
- Fixing an issue where the End Game UI would not display when selecting "Change Character" from the settings menu.
- Fixing an issue where the debug text was present when observing the quest description for "Dances with Andras!" in Perion.
- Fixing an issue where the Lie Detector button would incorrectly appear when right-clicking characters.
- Fixing an issue with the tooltip description for the Throwing Eggs weapon.
- Fixing an issue with the defeat message that appears when defeating Velderoth in Velderoth's Chambers.
- Fixing graphical issues with certain actions when using the Vampire Phantom Hat and Cape.
- Fixing a visibility issue with the Nova Enchanter Staff Weapon while using the Luminous Eclipse, Sunfire, and Equilibrium skills.
- Fixing a time formatting issue where double digits were displayed as single digits when using items with bonus time.
- Fixing a title issue with the Alliance Commander Wing Sword where it had "Coupon" in the name.
- Fixing a description issue where the Princess No-Hime Equipment upgrade coupons still mentioned Nebulites.
- Fixing a text issue where the description for the Psychic Cluth skill had unnecessary characters.
- Fixing a text issue where the description for Ultimate - B.P.M. had unnecessary characters.
- Fixing an issue where the map name for Fantasy Theme World displayed inconsistently.
- Fixing an issue where the wrong quantity was displayed while viewing the description for the MVP Gold EXP Atmospheric Effect Coupon.
- Fixing a missing particle FX issue when using the Cobalt Filigree equipment with a Hayato character.
- Fixing a placeholder image for a hover-over tooltip when viewing the Made Mage familiar item.
- Fixing a title inconsistency issue between the Cu-Beam Blast pet item description and the in-game buff.
- Fixing a text cut-off issue when viewing the pop-up after running out of Philosopher's Books.
- Fixing a text issue by removing CBD (Central Business District) from the Hair style Coupon description.
- Fixing an incorrect URL when observing the graphic for Trend Zone Metropolis.
- Fixing an incorrect abbreviation of "Int" (Intelligence) in multiple Familiar Ability descriptions.
- Players who cleared Demon King's Tower between April 11 and April 15 but couldn't receive their medal and 500 coins will be rewarded with the Retro Hero Medal and 500 14th Anniversary Coins.