[Updated August 15, 2019 9:40 AM PDT] Maintenance has been completed as of 9:35 AM PDT. Cash Shop items have been extended for 3 hours to cover the time we were down.
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, August 15, 2019 at 7:00 AM PDT (10:00 AM EDT / 4:00 PM CEST / 12:00 AM AEST Aug 16). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 3 hours, concluding around 10:00 AM PDT on Thursday, August 15, 2019 (1:00 PM EDT / 7:00 PM CEST / 3:00 AM AEST Aug 16).
Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, August 15, 2019
PDT (UTC -7): 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
EDT (UTC -4): 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
CEST (UTC +2): 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
AEST (UTC +10): 12:00 AM (Aug 16) - 3:00 AM (Aug 16)
- What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
- Changes and Updates (additional changes TBD):
- Fixing an issue where the 2nd Stage star count was set to 10 in the Ancient Ruins Party Quest.
- Fixing an issue where the death count was not being reduced to 9 or below during Monad's Julieta boss fight.
- Fixing an issue where the Pixel Pick Royal Face Coupon had inaccurate description of NPC and location.
- Fixing an issue where the Pixel Pick Royal Face Coupon had incorrect color icon.
- Fixing an issue where skill 'Exorcist's Charm' and 'Orochi Unbound' was causing disconnect.
- [Updated 8/15] Themed SSB is back on sale. The items should now be tradeable and items already gotten from the Themed SSB should be tradeable.
- [Updated 8/15] We have also sent out Permanent versions of the Budding Artist Mount Coupon to players who got the 90 day versions.
- [Updated 8/15] Brawlosseum Season rewards have been reset for players who encountered an error trying to claim at reset. Players who were unable to claim their rewards should try again from the Star notifier.
- [Updated 8/15] Fixing an issue where players would receive a message to check their inventory when attempting to redeem badges from Joko.
- [Updated 8/15] Fixing an issue where the incorrect version of Pancho Sanza was in Momijigaoka.