Update (4:00 PM PDT Aug 20): The maintenance has been completed, thank you for your patience.
We will be performing an unscheduled channel maintenance on Tuesday, August 20, 2019 at 2:30 PM PDT (5:30 PM EDT / 11:30 PM CEST / 7:30 AM AEST Aug 21). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 1.5 hours, concluding around 4:00 PM PDT on Tuesday, August 20, 2019 (7:00 PM EDT / 1:00 AM CEST Aug 21 / 9:00 AM AEST Aug 21). MapleStory will still be active and playable, but groups of channels will go offline during the maintenance.
Thanks for your patience!
Tuesday, August 20, 2019
PDT (UTC -7): 2:30 PM - 3:00 PM and 3:30 PM - 4:00 PM
EDT (UTC -4): 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM and 6:30 PM - 7:00 PM
CEST (UTC +2): 11:30 PM - 12:00 AM (Aug 21) and 12:30 AM (Aug 21) - 1:00 AM (Aug 21)
AEST (UTC +10): 7:30 AM (Aug 21) - 8:00 AM (Aug 21) and 8:30 AM (Aug 21) - 9:00 AM (Aug 21)
- What will be unavailable:
- Channels will be brought down for maintenance and then restarted.
- Channels 1-10 on all servers will be affected during the first period, followed by Channels 11-20 during the second period.
- MapleStory will remain playable on active channels.
- Changes and Updates:
- Fixing an issue where certain Kanna skills were causing client to disconnect.
- Distributing permanent Tangy Ade Chair for players who received 1-Day It's a Hoot! Chair during Maplehood Watch August 14 Gachapon Day.
- The Tangy Ade Chair will be replacing the It's a Hoot! Chair in the Maplehood Watch Gachapon tickets for the remainder of the event.