[Updated October 2, 2019 2:00 PM PDT] Maintenance has been completed as of 1:25 PM PDT. Cash Shop items have been extended for 9 hours to cover the time we were down. Thank you.
[Updated October 2, 2019 11:48 AM PDT] Due to an issue with the items from Wisp's Wondrous Wonderberry, we will be extending the maintenance until further notice. We are currently troubleshooting with the developers to resolve this issue. Thank you for your patience.
We will be performing a scheduled game update on Wednesday, October 2, 2019 at 5:00 AM PDT (8:00 AM EDT / 2:00 PM CEST / 10:00 PM AEST). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 7 hours, concluding around 12:00 PM PDT on Wednesday, October 2, 2019 (3:00 PM EDT / 9:00 PM CEST / 5:00 AM AEST Oct. 3).
Thanks for your patience!
Wednesday, October 2, 2019
PDT (UTC -7): 5:00 AM - 12:00 PM
EDT (UTC -4): 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
CEST (UTC +2): 2:00 PM - 9:00 PM
AEST (UTC +10): 10:00 PM - 5:00 AM (Oct. 3)
- What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
- Changes and Updates (additional changes TBD):
- MapleStory will be updated to v.208. Check out the Patch Notes here!
- Fixing Beast Tamer Job Advancement quests to distribute an exclusive secondary weapon.
- Fixing an issue where the Snowflake Ring did not provide the 20% additional EXP when another person with the ring is on the same map and channel.
- Fixing an issue where the Salmon Sushi pet did not list the Meso Magnet skill in description.
- Fixing an issue where the Salon de Lachelein chair did not highlight the HP/MP information.
- Updated the Selective 8 Slot Coupon description to mention it cannot be used when player has only 4 slots left to unlock.
- Fixing an issue where the Bunny Love T-Shirt and Couple Shirt could not be equipped when the Illumination Couples Ring was equipped.
- Fixing an issue where the Investigating Hieizan quest didn't contain appropriate information under the In Progress tab.
- Fixing an issue where the Night Fox Hunt quest had inaccurate information in the In Progress tab.
- Fixing an issue where the Beast Tamer gift menu couldn't be scrolled up and down.
- Fixing an issue where the Crystalline Wings skill description had incorrect instructions for freely flying.
- Fixing an issue where the Tengu Strike skill didn't show properly to other players when summoning back to Kanna.
- Fixing an issue where the Welsh Corgi Chair had incorrect highlights in description.
- Fixing an issue where the MVP UI in the Cash Shop had a typo.
- Fixing an issue where the Puppy Palance chair did not highlight the HP/MP information.
- Fixing an issue where the Baby Axolotl pet set had incorrect description when mentioning Rock Me Axolotl skill.
- Fixing an issue where the Golden Library Chair did not highlight the HP/MP information.
- Fixing an issue where the Carrot Rocket Chair didn't place the 2nd player properly on the chair.
- Fixing an issue where the Allied Fury skill had incorrect information under "Focused Attack".
- Updated all instances of Avatar Stamp names to Style Stamp (Style Random Box, Style Box Stamp, Style Stamp Trader, etc).
- Known Issues
- Players cannot interact with T-1337 in New Leaf City.
- The quest Dramatic Escape cannot be completed due to monsters not appearing in Alien Base Corridor.
- Untranslated text is displayed when clicking 'Details' for My Outfits in Cash Shop.
- World selection buttons may randomly overlap in EU server.
- Items rewarded from Wisp's Wondrous Wonderberry may occasionally be set as untradeable.
- Item tooltip in Merchant NPC Shop may appear on the bottom of the screen, preventing the players to see the item specifics.
- Some item tooltip in Merchant NPC Shop may not show the hovered item for comparison with the item equipped.
- "There are either no monsters near your level, or Nature's Roar cannot be used here" message appears in the chat log when entering towns.
- Some Inventory Expansion Slots cannot be purchased if you do not have enough currency in NX prepaid or NX credit.