[Complete] The maintenance is complete as of 10:56 AM Pacific Standard Time. Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable. Please log out of Nexon Launcher and then back in before you play the game.
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, December 10, 2015 at 6:30 AM Pacific (9:30 AM Eastern). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 4 and a half hours, concluding around 11:00 AM Pacific (2:00 PM Eastern).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, December 10, 2015
Pacific: 6:30 AM – 11:00 AM
Eastern: 9:30 AM – 2:00 PM
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
- Website login and the billing system will be unavailable from 6:30 AM - 9 AM Pacific. During that time you will not be able to purchase NX or view previous purchases.
Changes and Updates:
- Reboot Meso Sacks have been reissued to the players who did not receive mesos when first opening the sacks. Please claim your items from the gift box icon on the left-side of the screen.
- Players who participated in the Black Friday Big Spender event will receive their reward. Please claim your reward from the gift box icon on the left-side of the screen.
- [Update 12/11] We have temporarily suspended the reward distribution while we investigate issues with the reward delivery.
- Thirty Reboot coins have been awarded to all players as compensation for the December 4 unscheduled maintenance. Please claim your items from the gift box icon on the left-side of the screen.
- The Pet Guides for Sailor Seal, Admiral Seal, and Steward Seal have been added to NPCs who sell the Pet Guide items.
- Gollux’s heart is now dropping items once he is defeated.
- The Pet Boost Package sold in Reboot world now has the correct description.
- Reboot Meso Sacks are now correctly rewarding mesos.
- The Lost Sack item is now appearing for the quest “Investigating Heizan.”
- The Quick Move button is now appearing correctly in San Commerci.
- An issue was addressed where some players were able to scroll Gollux equipment in Reboot world with the Basic and Advanced Gollux Scrolls.