[Updated 9:46 AM PST] We have completed the maintenance and extended Cash Shop items for 4 hours. Thank you.
We will be performing a scheduled minor patch on Wednesday, January 15, 2020 at 6:00 AM PST (9:00 AM EST / 3:00 PM CET / 1:00 AM AEDT Jan 16). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 4 hours, concluding around 10:00 AM PST (1:00 PM EST / 7:00 PM CET / 5:00 AM AEDT Jan 16).
Thanks for your patience!
Wednesday, January 15, 2020
PST (UTC -8): 6:00 AM - 10:00 AM
EST (UTC -5): 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
CET (UTC +1): 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
AEDT (UTC +11): 1:00 AM (Jan 16) - 5:00 AM (Jan 16)
- What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
- Changes and Updates:
- Server Upkeep.
- MapleStory will be updated to v210.2.0.
- Phantom Forest will be opened.
- MesoGears will be opened.
- [Updated January 15] Fixing an issue where the Fluffy Snowy Teddy chair could not be traded.
- [Updated January 15] Fixing an issue where some saved face styles in Beauty Salon could not be applied.
- [Updated January 15] Fixing an issue where Permanent Arcane Umbra Weapon Box granted the incorrect weapon for Hayato, Kanna, and Beast Tamer.
- [Updated January 15] Compensation has been distributed for the issue where the incorrect amount of Glory Coins were received from the Sugar Time Box.
- [Updated January 15] Compensation has been distributed for the issue where Extreme Breakthrough Inkwell Coins did not properly grant mesos.
- Known Issues:
- [Updated January 15] There is an issue where Legacy of Light and Legacy of Dark cannot be enhanced using Legacy of Light/Dark Exclusive Enhancement Scroll.
- [Updated January 15] There is an issue where the dialogue box is empty for Enneth during "Corrupted Forest" quest.
- [Updated January 15] There is an issue where the reward image and text is inconsistent for "Inscrutable" quest and "Leader of the Corrupted Knights" quest.
- [Updated January 15] There is an issue where the acceptance dialogue for defeating a Field Boss in Phantom Forest has text errors.