[Updated 9:28 AM PDT] Information for compensation has been included.
[Update 9:02 AM PDT] Maintenance has been completed. We have extended Cash Shop items for 5 hours. Thank you for your patience!
[Update Apr 29] Maintenance schedule has been updated: It will now begin at 5:00 AM, and last for 5 hours. Expected end time has not changed.
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, April 30, 2020 at 5:00 AM PDT (8:00 AM EDT / 2:00 PM CEST / 10:00 PM AEST). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 5 hours, concluding around 10:00 AM PDT (1:00 PM EDT / 7:00 PM CEST / 3:00 AM AEST May 1). Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, April 30, 2020
PDT (UTC -7): 5:00 AM - 10:00 AM
EDT (UTC -4): 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
CEST (UTC +2): 2:00 PM - 7:00 PM
AEST (UTC +10): 10:00 PM - 3:00 AM (May 1)
- What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
- Changes and Updates (Additional Changes TBA):
- Server Upkeep.
- Monthly Windows Updates.
- Fixed an issue where the Frozen Secondary Weapon Box was granting the wrong secondary weapon to Hoyoung characters.
- Fixed an issue where Random Beauty Coupons from the Maple Relay expired early. A compensation has been distributed for the coupons that expired early.
- Fixed an issue where some Pathfinder characters could not complete their 3rd Job Advancement.
- Fixed an issue where Portable Storage could not be opened when the PIC was entered.
- Fixed an issue where characters were sometimes unable to revive after dying during the Gollux battle.
- Fixed an issue where The Legends Return: Star Hustle completion did not count towards Pixel Odyssey's Challenge of Luck.
- Fixed an issue where using a Familiar Card while the system is disabled soft-locks the character.
- A Great Bebe Box compensation has been distributed for recent instability issues and long down time. This compensation has been given to all players who logged on during 4/22 ~ 4/25.