[Complete] The maintenance is complete as of 9:38 AM Pacific Standard Time. Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable. Please log out of Nexon Launcher and then back in before you play the game.
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Wednesday, January 27, 2016 at 7:00 AM Pacific (10:00 AM Eastern). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 3 hours, concluding around 10:00 AM Pacific (1:00 PM Eastern).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Wednesday, January 27, 2016
Pacific: 7:00 AM – 10:00 AM
Eastern: 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
Changes and Updates:
- Pet equipment can now be equipped on the Vile Metus, Wild Invidia, and Dire Mors pets.
- Players will no longer get stuck when speaking with NPC Qing Merchant during the quest "Finding Shim Chung".
- There was a recent issue with the Day 9 and Day 13 rewards for the White Monkey Attendance Check Event. Players who received those rewards may have lost either one 1 Hour 2x EXP Coupon item or one 1 Hour 2x Drop Coupon item after they logged out. Players that were affected will receive their missing coupon(s) though an in-game notification. Please make sure that you have at least two empty slots in your Use inventory.
- Players who completed and received the Day 9 reward will be given one 1 Hour 2x EXP Coupon.
- Players who completed and received both the Day 9 and Day 13 rewards will receive one 1 Hour 2x EXP Coupon and one 1 Hour 2x Drop Coupon.
- Players who complete and receive the Day 13 reward after the 1/27 maintenance will receive one 1 Hour 2x Drop Coupon. Log out and log back in to receive your reward.
- Compensation will be given to the first character that logs into the same world in which the original character had the issue.
- Potion Pot usage during the Ursus Boss Fight will now count towards the 20 potions limit.
- Certain faces that are causing login issues will be converted to either the Alert Face or Fearful Stare.