[Complete] The maintenance is complete as of 9:54 AM Pacific Standard Time. Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable. Please log out of Nexon Launcher and then back in before you play the game.
We will be performing a scheduled minor patch on Thursday, February 4, 2016 at 7:00 AM Pacific (10:00 AM Eastern). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 3 hours, concluding around 10:00 AM Pacific (1:00 PM Eastern).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, February 4, 2016
Pacific: 7:00 AM – 10:00 AM
Eastern: 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
Changes and Updates:
- MapleStory will be updated to v.170.2.0.
- Players who received the Valentine Android Box, Happy Android Coupon, and/or Maidroid Coupon from the Philosopher's Book will be compensated with a new Philosopher's Book and Philosoquill Pen for each faulty android coupon that was received. All unused Valentine Android Boxes, Happy Android Coupons, and Maidroid Coupons will be removed from your inventory.
- The usage of Potion Pots while fighting Ursus the Mighty has changed:
- Pets equipped with a Potion Pot can no longer use the Potion Pot during the fight. However, pets can still use regular potions during the fight.
- Potion Pots are still usable by players during the fight. Each usage of the Potion Pot will count towards the potion limit of the fight.
- Platforms will no longer disappear when the player dies while fighting Gollux.
- The New Year's Fortune quest that requires you to party with a Lv. 120 or higher Zero character has been removed from Reboot world since Zero characters cannot be created in Reboot world.
- Players will no longer disconnect from the game when repeatedly using Kanna's "Ether Pulse" skill in Hieizan.
- Players will no longer disconnect from the game when rapidly attacking in the Roborider for the quest "NLC Under Attack".
- Players are now able to attack correctly while in the Roborider to complete the quest "Dramatic Escape".
- The skill "Shinsoku" will not remain activated longer than usual when used after landing from the skill "Vapor Blade".
- The skill "Rai Sanrenzan" will now work correctly when playing as Hieizan Hayato in Sengoku.
- The skill "Gunpowder Blossom - Link" will now work correctly when playing as Ayame in Sengoku.
- Back-end modifications have been made to improve game stability.