What a beautiful day to go to the park—the Ghost Park, that is! Spiegelmann is back with another new Monster Park, but this one has a spooky twist! Players Lv. 125 and above can visit the Ghost Park from Korean Folk Town, or by traveling through the Dimensional Mirror. Once inside the park, you have 10 minutes to hunt as many creepy monsters as you can.
Too simple for you? Do you feel like it’s a “walk in the park”? Use charms to increase the difficulty! Before you enter, you can select charms that give you various effects inside the park. There are seven different types:
- Charm of Rage: At certain intervals, a fire tornado will attack a random area.
- Charm of Regret: After monsters regenerate, their damage will be increased for a certain period of time.
- Charm of Greed: After monsters regenerate, their size and health will increase over time.
- Charm of Sloth: Characters who stand still for a certain period of time will take damage.
- Charm of Envy: A banshee will follow you and damage you every few seconds.
- Charm of Gluttony: The effects of recovery runes are decreased.
- Charm of Jealousy: Bullets will be randomly fired in all directions.
Each charm has three levels, and you can use all 21 charm effects to get an EXP increase of 750%!
How are you doing in there? Depending on your progress, you can also receive extra bonuses! As you hunt more monsters, you can gain bonus EXP, and increase the monster levels. If you want to live on the edge, you’ll also earn bonus EXP based on how low your character’s HP is. The lower it goes, the more bonus EXP for you! Keep in mind, however, that potions can’t be used in Ghost Park. You may occasionally find a Rune to replenish your HP, so don’t let it get TOO low!
Ah, the best part of the park—its rewards! Monsters have a chance to drop special Pocket items:
- Chicken Charm: Untradeable, Req. Lv. 120, Weapon ATT: +2
- Rat Charm: Untradeable, Req. Lv. 120, Magic ATT: +2
- Monkey Charm: Untradeable, Req. Lv. 120, STR: +2
- Snake Charm: Untradeable, Req. Lv. 120, INT: +2
- Dragon Charm: Untradeable, Req. Lv. 120, DEX: +2
- Dog Charm: Untradeable, Req. Lv. 120, LUK: +2
- Pig Charm: Untradeable, Req. Lv. 120, MaxHP/MaxMP: +100
Collect all seven charms and take them to Spiegelmann, and he will turn them into a Jadeite Charm!
- Jadeite Charm: Untradeable, Req. Lv. 120, STR/DEX/INT/LUK: +4, MaxHP/MaxMP: +200, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT: +4
Spiegelmann also has some special medals to give out for those brave adventures who complete Ghost Park!
- Complete Ghost Park 10 times to receive:
- Hurray That's Good medal: Untradeable, Req. Lv. 130, STR/DEX/INT/LUK: +4, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT: +4
- Complete Ghost Park 100 times to receive:
- All Aboard the Funk Train medal: Untradeable, Req. Lv. 130, STR/DEX/INT/LUK: +8, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT: +5
- Complete the Ghost Park with all 21 Charm effects to receive:
- Taa Daa medal: Untradeable, Req. Lv. 130, STR/DEX/INT/LUK: +9, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT: +6
Special Opening Event
Thursday, February 11 to Thursday, March 10
Visit Spiegelmann’s Ghost Park during its first month of operation and you’ll receive Cologne from the ghostly monsters. Double-click the Cologne to increase your charm and obtain your own Pocket slot!