[Complete] The maintenance is complete as of 10:50 AM Pacific Daylight Time. Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable. Please log out of the Nexon Launcher and then back in before you play the game.
[Update] The maintenance has been extended by 1 hour and 30 minutes and is now scheduled to end at 11:30 AM Pacific (2:30 PM Eastern).
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, March 17, 2016 at 7:00 AM Pacific (10:00 AM Eastern). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 3 hours, concluding around 10:00 AM Pacific (1:00 PM Eastern).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, March 17, 2016
Pacific: 7:00 AM – 10:00 AM
Eastern: 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
Changes and Updates:
- There was an issue where some players could not progress through Black Heaven if they died in the map 'Inside Verne Mine: Silo'. Players are now able to correctly progress through Black Heaven.
- The Event List will now display the correct start and end dates for the Weekly Cube Mission.
- The hairstyle 'Dr. Jang Hair' will no longer incorrectly appear as an option when talking to NPC Natalie.
- Players who previously had issues with the following Tot's Know-How quests will be able to correctly complete the quests:
- Quick Slot
- Change Hair and Face
- Teleport Rock