[Complete] The maintenance has been completed as of 9:28 AM Pacific Daylight Time. Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable. Please log out of the Nexon Launcher and then back in before you play the game.
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 7:00 AM Pacific (10:00 AM Eastern). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 3 hours, concluding around 10:00 AM Pacific (1:00 PM Eastern).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, March 31, 2016
Pacific: 7:00 AM – 10:00 AM
Eastern: 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
Changes and Updates:
- Players can now only obtain up to 3 Epic Potential Scrolls per day in Reboot world from each of the following items:
- Spring Gift Set
- Mad Bunny’s Easter Egg
- The drop rates for the Yellow Easter Egg, Green Easter Egg, and Red Easter Egg have been reduced.
- There was an issue where the Spring Event Coin Shop purchase limits were not reset from the previous event period. The purchase limits for the Spring Event Coin Shop will now be reset.
- There was an issue where some players did not receive the Beauty Album Hair Slot Coupon when using the Beauty Album Hair Slot Coupon Ticket from the 3/16 Hot Day Event. Players who experienced this issue will receive a replacement Beauty Album Hair Slot Coupon Ticket. Please claim your item from the gift box icon on the left-side of the screen.
- Players must claim their coupon on any character in the same world in which their original issue occurred.
- The 104th Cadet Chair will no longer cause players to crash when they sit close to one another.