[Complete] The maintenance has been completed as of 11:04 AM Pacific Daylight Time. Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable. Please log out of the Nexon Launcher and then back in before you play the game.
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, April 14, 2016 at 6:30 AM Pacific (9:30 AM Eastern). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 4 and a half hours, concluding around 11:00 AM Pacific (2:00 PM Eastern).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, April 14, 2016
Pacific: 6:30 AM – 11:00 AM
Eastern: 9:30 AM – 2:00 PM
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
- Website login and the billing system will be unavailable from 6:30 AM – 9:00 AM Pacific (9:30 AM – 12:00 PM Eastern). During that time you will not be able to purchase NX or view previous purchases.
Changes and Updates:
- During the scheduled maintenance on April 7, an issue where the Spring Event Achievements were not being tallied properly was fixed. Players that were affected by this issue and who were unable to complete the achievements for the final rewards will be awarded the Springtime Knight medal and 50 Spring Bunny Coins. Please claim your items by clicking the gift box icon on the left-side of the screen before midnight (12:00 AM Pacific) on 4/20/16.
- Apply Windows updates to the game servers.
- In order to prevent a potential meso exploit, the Phantom starter weapon and sub-weapon, Novice Cane and Carte Magique, can no longer to be sold to vendors.