[Complete] The maintenance has been completed as of 10:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time. Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable. Please log out of the Nexon Launcher and then back in before you play the game.
We will be performing a scheduled minor patch on Thursday, April 28, 2016 at 7:00 AM Pacific (10:00 AM Eastern). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 3 hours, concluding around 10:00 AM Pacific (1:00 PM Eastern).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, April 28, 2016
Pacific: 7:00 AM – 10:00 AM
Eastern: 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
Changes and Updates:
- MapleStory will be updated to v.172.2.0.
- There was an issue where certain items were not dropping from bosses and monsters in the game. This issue has been fixed.
- NPC Thomas Swift will now properly appear in Henesys.
- There was an issue where some players were unable to complete the quest 'Just a Little Test 2' if they accidentally dropped the Red Bean Porridge or Garlic items from their inventory. The quest has been fixed so that these items are redistributed to the player if they forfeit and re-accept the quest.
- The Maple Treasure Fist secondary weapon for the Jett class will have the Magic Attack +5 stat changed to Weapon Attack +5.
- The Springtime Knight medal can now be registered to your medal collection.
- The correct pet command list will properly appear when speaking to NPC Cloy and selecting the option 'What are the commands for Tiny Nero, Cheesy Cat, Samson Cat?'
- There was an issue in the Reboot world Cash Shop where the Fatigue Reset Drink incorrectly displayed as a pack of 11. The item name has been changed to reflect that only one Fatigue Reset Drink will be granted when purchasing the item.
- NPC Ye Su will correctly ask for a VIP Hair Coupon when the VIP Hair Coupon option is selected.
- The Little Kitten Package (F) in the Cash Shop will be correctly renamed to Just Kitten Package (F).
- The '11th Anniversary: Weekend Coin Shop Smash' event will now display the correct end date of 5/31/2016 when speaking to the Water Thief Monster in Monster Treasure Town.
- NPC Three-Hands will now sell AbsoLab weapons for Kanna and Hayato.
- There is an issue where the Phantom's Tempest skill does not do any damage after Judgement Draw is on auto. Due to this issue, the auto setting for Judgement Draw has been temporarily disabled.
- Update 5/2: The Phantom skill Tempest is now damaging monsters properly after Judgement Draw is set to auto.
- The expiration date for the Shiny Easter Egg Buffs have been removed.
- The flying ability for the Halfblood Wings, which was removed during the 4/20 maintenance, has been added back to the item.
- Using the Star Planet Limousine to go to 'Star Arena Floor 1 - Mini-games' will now correctly send players to 'Star Arena Floor 1 - Mini-games'.
- Players will no longer receive the error message 'Failed to enter the game' when attempting to enter a Star One Card match in Star Planet.