[Update 8/14] The bug has been resolved and the Maple Leaf High maps have been reopened in today's minor patch.
[Update] Due to a critical bug with Maple Leaf High, the maps have been closed. You will still be able to do the quest to receive your free key, but you will not be able to enter the Maple Leaf High maps. Please be aware that due to the key's 24 hour duration, we advise not doing the quest to get the key too early as your key may expire before getting a chance to use it. This is planned to be fixed in an upcoming minor patch.
Wednesday, August 13 – Tuesday, August 26
School is in session at Maple Leaf High, and Schrodinger has taken over the school and needs your help! Step into this premium mini-dungeon and complete quests to earn Model Student Candy. With Model Student Candy, you can purchase totems and pocket items-- equipable stat items that boost a variety of stats. Sharpen those pencils! The classroom just got dangerous.
How to Play
- Requirement: Your character must be Lv.13 or above. The dungeon is solo only.
- NPC Schrodinger will be in most towns. Talk to him to enter the school.
- You can venture deeper into the school for free once per day. Subsequent entries each day will require the use of a Maple Leaf High Special Class Key, available for 400 NX in the Special Promotions > Limited Time Specials category of the Cash Shop. Or pick up a bundle of 11 passes for 4,000 NX. Each pass will be consumed after one use.
- The goal is to get as far into the school as you can before time runs out!
- After completing each room's challenge, you will be awarded Model Student Candy.
- As you accumulate Model Student Candy, you'll unlock the ability to purchase new items from the Model Student Locker Shop, or purchase older items from the Four Pillars of Heaven Shop in the homeroom.
Maple Leaf High Special Class Keys
You can enter Maple Leaf High for free once a day. More entries require a special key only available from the Cash Shop:
|Maple Leaf High Special Class Key||400 NX (1)|
4,000 NX (11)
- You can get the classic totems of the Four Pillars of Heaven and Boss Kumi, as well as new totems of Schrodinger and Captain Finger. Each totem provides different kinds of stats.
- Each totem is a unique equipped item, so you won’t be able to have two of the same totem equipped at the same time. For example, you can have a Schrodinger At The Gym Totem equipped at the same time as a Schrodinger At The School Infirmary Totem, but you can’t have two Schrodinger At The Gym Totems equipped at the same time.
- All of the totems are untradeable.
- Copper Captain Finger Totem: STR/DEX/INT/LUK +6, W. ATT +1, M. ATT +1
- Silver Captain Finger Totem: STR/DEX/INT/LUK +12, W. ATT +4, M. ATT +4
- Golden Captain Finger Totem: STR/DEX/INT/LUK +16, W. ATT +5, M. ATT +5
- Pointy Captain Finger Totem: STR/DEX/INT/LUK +22, W. ATT +7, M. ATT +7
- Schrodinger At The Gym: STR +28, W. ATT +12, M. ATT +12
- Schrodinger At The School Infirmary: DEX +28, W. ATT +12, M. ATT +12
- Schrodinger At The Chem Lab: INT +28, W. ATT +12, M. ATT +12
- Schrodinger At The Counselor's Office: LUK +28, W. ATT +12, M. ATT +12
- Model Student pocket items each provide different kinds of stats.
- All of the pocket items are untradeable.
- Model Student Pencil: STR + 20, W. ATT +10, M. ATT +10
- Model Student Set: DEX + 20, W. ATT +10, M. ATT +10
- Model Student Notebook: INT + 20, W. ATT +10, M. ATT +10
- Model Student Eraser: LUK + 20, W. ATT +10, M. ATT +10