[Complete] The maintenance is complete as of 4:50 AM Pacific (7:50 AM Eastern). Cash items in your inventories have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable.
We will be performing a scheduled game update beginning on January 21, 2014. It will last tentatively 7 hours.
Thanks for your patience!
What will be unavailable:
Pacific: January 21, 10:00 PM - January 22, 5:00 AM
Eastern: January 22, 1:00 AM - 8:00 AM
Changes and Updates:
- All MapleStory game servers.
- The game will be updated to v.145.
- Creation availability for Zero will end.
- The following sales promotions will end: Red and Black Cube packages, support scrolls, Super Carved Slot Miracle Cubes and related items, Fusion Anvils, Winter Surprise Style Boxes, Discounted Hyper Teleport Rocks, Nebulite Fusion and Diffusion Package, discounted Extra Character Slot Coupons
- Check back later for the update notes.
Direct download of the v.145 full client installer is now available. Please click to download the four files listed below. You must save these files to the same folder. Then simply run the MSSetupv145.exe file to install MapleStory normally.
If you encounter any problems, please let us know in our Technical Support forums.
[Note] We took the links down for a bit to double-check one more thing with the files, and they're confirmed to be be okay.
The v.145 manual patcher is now available for players who currently have v.144 installed.
- Download the manual patch by clicking this link: ManualPatcherv145.exe
- Double-click on the patcher.
- Select the folder where the game is installed. For most players, this folder is C:\Nexon\MapleStory
If you see this message: "maplestory.exe not found," MapleStory must be located in a different folder. Please select the correct folder.
The auto patcher is currently set to work if you have v.144 installed.