[Complete] The maintenance is complete as of 1:00 AM Pacific. Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable.
We will be performing a scheduled game update beginning on March 4, 2014. It will last approximately 5 hours.
Thanks for your patience!
Pacific: 10 PM Tuesday, March 4 - 3 AM Wednesday, March 5, 2014
Eastern: 1 AM - 6 AM Wednesday, March 5, 2014
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
Changes and Updates:
- MapleStory will be updated to v147. Back end modifications will be made to the servers.
The v.147 full client installer is available for download. If you experience issues while using the regular downloader
, please click to download the four files listed below. You must save these files to the same folder. Then simply run the MSSetupv147.exe file to install MapleStory normally.
If you encounter any problems, please let us know in our Technical Support forums.
The v.147 manual patcher is available for players who currently have v.146 installed.
- Download the manual patch by clicking this link: ManualPatcherv147.exe
- Double-click on the patcher.
- Select the folder where the game is installed. For most players, this folder is C:\Nexon\MapleStory
If you see this message: "maplestory.exe not found," MapleStory must be located in a different folder. Please select the correct folder.