My robot minions are still analyzing data on these bugs as of July 2, 2015. They shall fall to the overwhelming power of science... SOON!
Note: This post shall be updated weekly with any new issues. Issues which are fixed shall be removed from this list, and will be posted with maintenance notices they are fixed in. Please check the Bug Extermination Report section to see if an issue has been resolved.
Gameplay and Functionality:
- Mihile stance skill does not work.
- The female face "Tranquil Face (White)" cannot be saved in the beauty salon.
- The female face "Captivating Dual Blade(White)" cannot be saved in the beauty salon.
- The game will hitch when defeating enemies with several of Beast Tamer attacks.
- Multiple mage jobs cannot complete 32nd floor of Tower of Oz.
- Multiple mage jobs cannot attack in Dragon Rider Party quest.
- Hair colors received from the Mix Dye Coupon cannot be saved in the Beauty Salon.
- Attempting to save your hair style to the Beauty Salon after using Mix Dye Coupon will cause the preview window to show an incorrect hair color on all saved Beauty Salon entries.
- Characters that have used the Mix Dye Coupon will be unable to select a saved hairstyle in the Beauty Salon if it matches the style and base color used with the coupon.
- There is a possibility of the client disconnecting to the log-in screen when changing channels.
- The Shade skill “Soul Splitter” does not increase the damage dealt when attacking stationary monsters.
- The quest “The Birth of Shingo” cannot be completed after completing the quest “The Alliance Gathers.”
- The Leafre Crusader Codex does not give 30% Ignore DEF.
- Players will not receive indication of a matchmaking failure if their opponent exits or disconnects when attempting to join Boss Arena.
- Some players are receiving “Error Code: 11004”, and having their client crash, when attempting to access the game using the Web launcher. (Note: A work around for this is to launch the game using C:\Nexon\MapleStory\GameLauncher.exe)
- Beast Tamers incorrectly receive 8 AP to STR and 1 AP to DEX instead of 9 AP to INT during the tutorial
- Days do not reset for the Scared in the Dark medal after skipping a day and abandoning quest then restarting the quest.
- [Silent Crusade] The Silent Crusade Set in the Crusade Codex is no longer correct.
- [Silent Crusade] The Coco card can't be obtained.
- The White Heave Rings do not show their potentials.
- The "Bladed Falcon's Katana" will incorrectly list Whip Blade as a weapon it can be equipped over.
- Evan's hyper skill button is untranslated.
- Occult Cube window will incorrectly appear when using a "Master Craftsman's Cube" or "Meister's Cube".
- The description for Pet Skill “Pick Up Leftover Item & Meso Skills” does not match in-game functionality.
- The Damage Skin Storage Scroll will incorrectly list “Unreadable skin due to update.” when used with certain Damage Skins.
- Fantasy Theme World is incorrectly referred to as “Fantasy Theme Park” on multiple maps.
- The "Matheatical!" medal has the wrong graphic.
- The mini map for the Pink Zakum Entrance map does not fit properly.
- [Luminous] The first text bubble that appears over Luminous's head after the Black Mage fight in the tutorial is reversed
- The Night Lord skill “Showdown - Spread” has an incorrect icon.
If you are experiencing an issue that is not on this list, please report it here!