My robot minions are still analyzing data on these bugs as of March 05, 2014. They shall fall to the overwhelming power of science... SOON!
Note: This post shall be updated weekly with any new issues. Issues which are fixed shall be removed from this list, and will be posted with maintenance notices they are fixed in. Please check the Bug Extermination Report section to see if an issue has been resolved.
Gameplay and Functionality:
- Female Beast Tamers are unable to use the ‘Explorer Random Hair Coupon’ and ‘Explorer Random Face Coupon’.
- Multiple players are experiencing lag when holding down the ‘Pick Up’ key to collect items.
- The quest “Lost in Translation 2” is unable to be completed.
- Players that have completed the Crimsonwood Keep Party Quest are unable to enter through the gate in “Hall of Mastery”.
- Mihiles, Kannas, Hayatos, Kaisers, Angelic Busters, Xenons, Zeros, and Beast Tamers are unable to enter through the gate in “Hall of Mastery”.
- Some players are unable to enter their Monster Life farm.
- Some players are unable to use the Bishop skill ‘Infinity’.
- The Buccaneer skill ‘Octopunch Outrage’ is not dealing proper damage when using ‘Energy Charge’ with the hyper skills ‘Octopunch - Boss Rush’ and ‘Octopunch - Reinforce’.
- Some players are receiving “Error Code: 11004”, and having their client crash, when attempting to access the game using the Web launcher. (Note: A work around for this is to launch the game using C:\Nexon\MapleStory\GameLauncher.exe)
- Hayato characters receive the quest ‘Statue of Dread’ to start the Zakum PQ from the incorrect NPC (Robeira, instead of Tylus).
- Beast Tamers incorrectly receive 8 AP to STR and 1 AP to DEX instead of 9 AP to INT during the tutorial
- Using the Bow Master skill ‘Arrow Blaster’ can potentially cause the client to disconnect.
- Beast Tamers are unable to complete the quest ‘How about a Fish-Witch?’
- The Beast Tamer quest ‘A Guardian’s Blessings’ does not let players receive level 61-100 gift.
- Expired Event Monsters and NPCs are present in the World Map lists.
- Multiple players creating a new Zero character are becoming stuck during the opening sequence.
- Zero characters are unable to use ‘teleport’ attacks while in the Trade System maps in Commerci.
- Multiple players are reporting being unable to receive the final stamp for the December Fun Attendance Event.
- The crystal to summon the third phase of the Horntail boss fight has a chance to not appear when participating in the expedition.
- Normal Mode and Madman Ranmaru are not dropping items when defeated.
- Monsters in ‘Fight for Azwan’ will occasionally become unable to be killed.
- Vertical movement is slower than horizontal movement when using the Phantom skill ‘Shroud Walk’
- The Kanna skill ‘Blackhearted Curse’ incorrectly triggers the skill ‘Monkey Spirits’
- Defeating Gollux on any difficulty will result in the same rewards.
- The ‘Sea of Fog’ Party Quest is unable to be started.
- Days do not reset for the Scared in the Dark medal after skipping a day and abandoning quest then restarting the quest.
- [Silent Crusade] The Silent Crusade Set in the Crusade Codex is no longer correct.
- Several players are unable to progress further in the Lion King's Castle quest line due to partial completion of the quest line before the revamp
- [Silent Crusade] The Coco card can't be obtained.
- If you highlight Chaos Pink Bean's health bar, the monster's name is not displayed.
- The tutorial skip option for Mihile does not skip through the whole tutorial.
- Portals in Malaysia Trend Zone Metropolis should have a pop-up.
- [Dragon Rider] Dragonoir uses the Damage Reflect skill.
- [Guide System] The “Help a Whale Out” quest does not appear in the Guide System during the Cannoneer quest
- [Luminous] The first text bubble that appears over Luminous's head after the Black Mage fight in the tutorial is reversed.
- After defeating Horntail, the speech bubbles of the two Black Mage NPCs overlap each other.
If you are experiencing an issue that is not on this list, please report it here!