My robot minions are still analyzing data on these bugs as of August 05, 2014. They shall fall to the overwhelming power of science... SOON!
Note: This post shall be updated weekly with any new issues. Issues which are fixed shall be removed from this list, and will be posted with maintenance notices they are fixed in. Please check the Bug Extermination Report section to see if an issue has been resolved.
Gameplay and Functionality:
- Players are unable to reset Inner Ability, and will lose functionality when attempting to do so, when it is rank Epic or higher.
- The Luminous quest “Augury Heirloom” cannot be completed.
- Monster Park maps are denying entry to incorrect level ranges.
- The portal in El Nath for quest “Fact or Fiction” is not functioning properly.
- Zero characters are unable to receive the quest “Excessively Charming”.
- The Mihile quest “More Missing Documents” is unable to be completed.
- The quest “All About Dyle” is unable to be completed.
- The NPC “Odinsson” is not appearing in Orbis Park.
- The quest “The Birth of Shingo” cannot be completed after completing the quest “The Alliance Gathers.”
- Players are unable to collect the final Tot’s Know-How reward.
- NPC Amos the Strong will not allow players to access the Amoria PQ.
- The Leafre Crusader Codex does not give 30% Ignore DEF.
- The quest “Yuris’ Sudden Craving” is unable to be completed due to a missing NPC.
- Players will not receive indication of a matchmaking failure if their opponent exits or disconnects when attempting to join Boss Arena.
- Some players are receiving “Error Code: 11004”, and having their client crash, when attempting to access the game using the Web launcher. (Note: A work around for this is to launch the game using C:\Nexon\MapleStory\GameLauncher.exe)
- Beast Tamers incorrectly receive 8 AP to STR and 1 AP to DEX instead of 9 AP to INT during the tutorial
- Expired Event Monsters and NPCs are present in the World Map lists.
- The crystal to summon the third phase of the Horntail boss fight has a chance to not appear when participating in the expedition.
- Defeating Gollux on any difficulty will result in the same rewards.
- Days do not reset for the Scared in the Dark medal after skipping a day and abandoning quest then restarting the quest.
- [Silent Crusade] The Silent Crusade Set in the Crusade Codex is no longer correct.
- [Silent Crusade] The Coco card can't be obtained.
- The description for Pet Skill “Pick Up Leftover Item & Meso Skills” does not match in-game functionality.
- The quest log for Shade event “Lv. 150 Shade” contains a placeholder date. (Event dates: 07/09/2014 - 08/05/2014)
- The quest log for Shade quest ‘At Ease’ contains untranslated text.
- Dialogue during Shade’s intro cutscene mistakenly refers to Aran as a male.
- The description for item “Hot Pumpkin Porridge” contains a typo.
- The description for Shade skill “Soul Splitter” contains a typo.
- The description for Shade skill “Fire Fox Spirits” contains a typo.
- The description for Shade skill “Fox Spirits” contains a typo.
- [Luminous] The first text bubble that appears over Luminous's head after the Black Mage fight in the tutorial is reversed
If you are experiencing an issue that is not on this list, please report it here!