My robot minions are still analyzing data on these bugs as of May 22nd, 2013. They shall fall to the overwhelming power of science... SOON!
Note: This post shall be updated weekly with any new issues. Issues which are fixed shall be removed from this list, and will be posted with maintenance notices they are fixed in. Please check the Bug Extermination Report section to see if an issue has been resolved.
Gameplay and Functionality:
- [Kanna] Creating a new Kanna and skipping the intro will place you in Henesys.
- Grand and Premium Weddings do not function.
- [Monster Life] Users are unable to open the friends list while in "Jules's Place".
- Equipment Box from Tots give wrong weapon type to Luminous.
- Consumables that increases attack speed does not appear to have any effects.
- Users are unable to assign Maple Syrup Potions to a hotkey
- When users enter Shammos's Solitary Room from Chief's Residence, they will be returned to Spinel's Forest.
- There are no 'Root Abyss'/Fafnir weapons available for Hayato or Kanna characters.
- Aran class players are unable to pass "Return of the Hero" quest if they have equipped character cards that increase HP, unless they let their HP fully refill.
- Days do not reset for the Scared in the Dark medal after skipping a day and abandoning quest then restarting the quest.
- [Silent Crusade] The Silent Crusade Set in the Crusade Codex is no longer correct.
- Several players are unable to progress further in the Lion King's Castle quest line due to partial completion of the quest line before the revamp
- [Silent Crusade] The Coco card can't be obtained.
- The NPC list for each major city is outdated and will display NPCs from past events when viewed from the world map.
- If you highlight Chaos Pink Bean's health bar, the monster's name is not displayed.
- The player can move partly out of the top of the map in the Knights Chamber in Ereve.
- There are no exits in Subway Rooms B1, B2, and B3.
- The tutorial skip option for Mihile does not skip through the whole tutorial.
- The Wedding Receipt item stays in the female character's inventory after the wedding.
- Portals in Malaysia Trend Zone Metropolis should have a pop-up.
- [Dragon Rider] Dragonoir uses the Damage Reflect skill.
- [Guide System] The “Help a Whale Out” quest does not appear in the Guide System during the Cannoneer quest
- Demon Pets that were previously purchased are not Permanent after using the Infernal Mutt skill.
- Some Dual Blade characters have an abundance of SP and are unable to complete the 4th job advancement.
- Some players are unable to complete the 30 day wedding commitment quest.
- [Root Abyss] Unable to see the damage when Pierre is doing certain attacks.
- [Monster Life] Tool tip for Jules's place icon will stay on screen when moving the mouse from Jules's icon to the shop icon.
- [8th Anniversary] There is a floating object next to NPC Bo The Socket Master in Henesys
- The item "Dark Force Cape" is incorrectly displayed in front of the player's weapon.
- [Luminous] The first text bubble that appears over Luminous's head after the Black Mage fight in the tutorial is reversed.
- If a player jumps too high while on Maple TV, the character on the TV jumps out of the top of the screen.
- [Luminous] During the quest, "Dark Rage", the quest bubble remains on NPC Lolo's head after starting the quest.
- After defeating Horntail, the speech bubbles of the two Black Mage NPCs overlap each other.
- [Kaiser] If the player uses a Fusion Anvil on their weapon, the skill "Tempest blades" still shows the old weapon visual.
- The background in Kerning Airport does not reach the edge of the screen when in 1024 x 768 resolution.
- [Game of Yut] Users are incorrectly told to participate in Korean Thanksgiving events, instead of Springtime, in dialogue when first starting Game of Yut.
- [Monster Life] Quest description and title of "Dog Days" quest should be changed so that "dogs" is replaced with "canines"
- [Monster Life] The word "Dog" should be hanged to "Canine" in the quest 'Puppy Parade'.
- Minvera's Bracelet and Minvera's Shoes text is incorrect.
- Text is not translated in the Lv. 140 ~ Lv. 200 section of the Level-Up guide.
- Certain Evan skills (Magic Guard, Critical Magic, and Magic Booster) should state that a mastery book is needed to unlock next level.
- The information Victoria gives about the House Wedding Ticket is inaccurate.
- The [Stranded 2] quest asks the player to destroy Barrels by attacking but image says by destroy by clicking.
- The Mesoranger android speaks in Korean.
- [Guide System] There is repeated text in the “[Education] About Androids” lesson
If you are experiencing an issue that is not on this list, please report it here!