On Monday, June 11, 2012, we will be implementing the World Alliance between Yellonde, Kradia, Mardia and Chaos after the scheduled server maintenance is complete.
What does this mean for the players on these worlds?
- You will still log in to your respective world from the world select screen.
- All of your characters will still be separated by world, so you will essentially have quadruple the character slots for the allied world!
- When you log in to your world, you will interact with players from the three other worlds as well.
- We are expanding the channels available to 20 in the allied world, so that those of you who want to train by yourself still can.
- Your place in the rankings will not change, as it will still be determined on the world your character is created from.
- If two or more guilds on the new allied world share the same guild name, they will be renamed automatically. If this happens to your guild and you would like to choose a new name, please have your guild Master submit a ticket after June 11 to Customer Support under the Game related>World Alliance-Guild category. Please provide your top 3 choices for a new guild name when submitting a ticket.
We will be holding a 2X EXP & Drop Event for the allied world only from 2-6pm Pacific/5-9pm Eastern on June 12 through June 17.
We will also be giving a few gifts to the players of these worlds. Please log in from June 12 to June 17 to receive a 7-Day Hired Merchant Coupon, a 1-Day Hyper Teleport Rock, and a 7-Day Pendant of the Spirit. You can only claim these gifts once per account.
We hope that these changes will allow players on the new allied world to participate in more community activities than they previously could. We know you probably have lots of questions, so feel free to post them in our forums thread here. We’ll try to answer as many as we can.