v.94, The Resistance Update Notes
- Support for Resistance [12.20.2010 - 01.18.2011]: This event is open only to Resistance characters. Don’t fret though; the items gained from this event can be used by any class on the same account.
o Talk to Cassandra to start the event when you meet the requirement.
o For reaching milestone levels of 30, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 and 100, you will receive an Energy Capsule.
o Receive a special mystery weapon box when you reach level 40. This box can be used by a special certain someone that is arriving in January (wink wink).
- Resistance Leveling [12.20.2010 - 02.28.2011]: Level as a Resistance character and receive a ring when you reach a milestone level.
o Starting 12.20.2010 level a Resistance character to level 70 and receive a Resistance ring.
o The ring has the following stats: all stats +3, HP/MP +30, and Magic ATT +3.
- Happyville [12.20.2010 – 01.05.2011]: The holidays are here! Happyville is full of festivities and of course happiness, so drop by and sip some hot apple cider by the fireplace. Oh, and there are holiday quests for eager adventurers.
o Talk to Rooney in town to be teleported to Happyville. Start the Happyville Christmas event by talking to Thor. Receive random prizes for finishing the quest.
o Accept the quest from Cliff and hunt monsters to drop Rascal Snow. Once you’re transformed you can enter the chimney to find Santa and purchase items from him using Rascal Snow or mesos.
o Talk to Simon to be moved to the Shalom map. Start and complete the quest by talking to Hannah. You’ll be rewarded with random prizes.
- White Christmas Tree [12.20.2010 – 01.05.2011]: The holidays is all about gathering with friends, sharing memories and having a great time. What better way to share a great memory than under the White Christmas Tree!
o This is a collective effort by all MapleStory servers!
o Gather Tree Ornaments by hunting all types of monsters.
o When you’re ready, turn in the Tree Ornaments to Black-nosed Fur. If you don’t have a magical reindeer sleigh to fly you to White Christmas Hill, talk to Little Beak instead. He can be found in all major towns.
o When enough Tree Ornaments have been turned in the tree will shower the map with Snow Crystals and rare Golden Snow Crystals.
o You can use the Snow Crystals and Golden Snow Crystals to buy limited supply items from the NPCs Fur Puff and Fur White.
Golden Snow Crystal Prize List
Snow Crystal Prize List
- New World Event [12.20.2010 – 01.11.2011]: The Big Bang update is so big that we needed new worlds to contain it. During this event users who level on the new servers will receive special gifts.
o Users in the new world who makes a 1st jb advancement will receive 100,000 mesos after completing the quest given by Teo.
o Users in the new world who makes a 2nd job advancement will receive 200,000 mesos after completing the quest given by Teo.
o Users who persevere and make it to level 70 within the event time will receive a custom bandana to commemorate the event. (STR +18, DEX +18, INT +18, LUK +18, Weapon DEF +180, Magic DEF +180, Accuracy +25, Avoidability +25, and Hands +10.)
Bug fixes/Changes/Known Issues