Why wait to download the new patch? Download NOW and avoid waiting later!
We provide a Manual Patch
for players so they can download our upcoming content before
it goes live. This way you can be ready to go once our servers come back online!
Please note the Manual Patch is only available
to players who already have the latest version 0.98 installed. So if you have an older
version of MapleStory, you will have to wait until the servers are back up to update the game.
To apply the manual patch please follow these instructions.
1. Download the Manual Patch here
. The file name is ManualPatcherv99.exe.
2. Make a note of where you downloaded the file, typically: My Documents\Downloads
3. WAIT! Do not proceed
until the Chaos: Age of Heroes update begins and the game servers are down.
4. Open the folder where the Manual Patch was downloaded and run ManualPatcherv99.exe.
5. When prompted, install the Manual Patch files into your MapleStory folder, typically: C:\Nexon\MapleStory
6. Once the update completes and the game servers are back up...play MapleStory!Please note
if you copy the manual patch files into your MapleStory folder before
the update begins, you will not be able to start the game
. Once the files are copied, MapleStory will only start after the update is complete.
Are you ready to download the latest MapleStory update?-- The Maple Team --