Violet Cubes are used to reset revealed Potential stats on equipment items. They have a lower chance to rank up potentials compared to other cubes, but in return you will get a list of potentials to select from. This gives you greater control over customization. Items with 2 potentials will allow you to select from 4 potentials. Items with 3 potentials will allow you to select from 6 potentials. It’s suggested to use Violet Cubes on Unique or Legendary potential rank equipment.
Items with hidden Potential on them are most commonly obtained as drops from monsters, from event rewards or coin shops, if you transform them yourself using a Potential Scroll or Tim's Secret Lab, or if items with Potential are fused. Each Violet Cube can only be used once. This item is only sold during special promotions in the Cash Shop.
Here’s how to use a Violet Cube:
1. Obtain an item that has revealed Potential stats.
2. Enter the Cash Shop and purchase a Violet Cube (or a bundle thereof).
3. Double-click the Violet Cube in your cash Inventory to move it to your item inventory, then exit the Cash Shop.
4. Double-click the Violet Cube in the Cash tab of your item inventory, and then click on the item with revealed Potential.
5. Click ‘OK’ to accept the meso fee and use the Violet Cube.
6. Now you can select from a list of Potentials you want to keep.
7. The item’s new Potential stats have been applied!
As a bonus, you will receive a Super Miracle Cube Fragment in the Use tab of your item inventory. After you collect 20 of these, double-click them to trade for 500 Spell Traces, or trade 30 of these for an Epic Potential Scroll 80%.