You can directly move to the information you want by searching it with [Ctrl + F].
Table of Contents
- What are Random Portals?
- Inferno Wolf's Den
- Pollo and Fritto's Bounty Hunting
- Pollo's Bounty Hunting
- Fritto's Bounty Hunting
What are Random Portals?
Enter Random Portals that might suddenly appear out of nowhere as you eliminate monsters near your level, and earn an incredible amount of EXP and other rewards!
- You cannot enter Random Portals while in a party.
- Random Portals will disappear if you don't enter within ~90 seconds.
- Monsters need to be within 20 levels of your character to potentially create a Random Portal.
Inferno Wolf's Den
Eliminate the Inferno Wolf along with other players within the 30-second time limit!
The EXP and other rewards earned will depend on the amount of damage you dealt to the Inferno Wolf before time elapses. When the Inferno Wolf is completely eliminated, you can click on the lightbulb icon above your character to claim your rewards.
- If you succeed in eliminating the Inferno Wolf within the time limit, you can obtain a Super Advanced Hunter Pouch.
- You can enter Inferno Wolf's Den up to 5 times per day.
Pollo and Fritto's Bounty Hunting
You will enter one of the 8 Bounty Hunting activities at random upon entering a Bounty Hunting Portal.
- Random Portals aren't the only way to enter a Bounty Hunting map. You can also use a special entry ticket, which can be earned through some events.
- Pollo and Fritto Entry Tickets can only be used on fields where there are monsters near your level.
- You can enter Bounty Hunt up to 20 times a day.
Pollo's Bounty Hunting
Protect Pollo by eliminating the monsters that swarm him for 3 minutes!
You gain EXP immediately upon defeating monsters, but if Pollo's HP reaches 0, you will fail the challenge and be forced to leave the map.
Guard the Castle Gates
Protect the town nestled behind the castle walls for 5 minutes, defeating the monsters seeking to sack it!
You gain EXP immediately upon defeating monsters. Use the arrow portals to quickly move up and down between the platforms. When a monster manages to get past you and through into the Castle Gates, you'll lose one LIFE, and if your LIFE reaches 0, you'll fail the Bounty Hunting mission.
Catch the Prankster Stormwing
Find Stormwings that are hiding among the many monsters of the area before time expires!
You'll start the hunt with a 30-second time limit, and every time you eliminate a Stormwing, you'll add another 6 seconds to the time limit. Up to 5 Stormwings can be eliminated, and you'll receive EXP for every enemy you defeat. Once you've defeated 200 monsters, you'll have succeeded in the hunt and be taken to the exit map.
Fritto's Bounty Hunting
Aim with your cursor to hunt eagles and earn points!
You can earn a different amount of points depending on the eagle type, ranging from 200 points for Gold Eagles and -50 points for Bald Eagles. You can take a total of 20 shots within the 30-second time limit to reach the maximum of 1,000 points, so pick your targets carefully and don't miss! Once the time limit elapses, you'll earn rewards based on the amount of points you've earned.
Dragon Egg Stealing
Find the portal that leads you to the top and seize the Dragon Egg!
Each floor has two portals, one will lead you up a floor, the other will end the Bounty Hunt. You'll receive greater rewards based on the number of floors you've reached.
Enter commands within the 60-second time limit to... well, seduce the chicken!
The more you succeed, the number of commands you need to enter increases as well. The more precise you are, the better rewards you'll get. Keep going for the maximum rewards!
Catch the treasure pouches that Fritto has stolen from the Inferno Wolf's hideout!
You can use the directional keys and jump keys to catch the falling treasures. Points you obtain depend on the treasure type. You automatically exit the map once you either reach 2,000 points or when 60 seconds have elapsed.
|Inferno Wolf's Den||EXP and Hunter's Pouch|
|Pollo's Bounty Hunting||Bounty Hunt||EXP|
|Guard the Castle Gates|
|Catch the Prankster Stormwing|
|Fritto's Bounty Hunting||Eagle Hunting||EXP and Hunter's Pouch|
|Dragon Egg Stealing|
- Hunter's Pouches are 7-day durational items.
- Hunter's Pouches and items obtained from the pouch, excluding Occult Cubes and Spell Traces, are not tradeable.