[Complete] The maintenance has been completed as of 1:00 PM PDT (4:00 PM EDT / 10:00 PM CEST / 7:00 AM AEDT). Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable. Please log out of the Nexon Launcher and then back in before you play the game.
We will be performing a scheduled game update on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 at 6:00 AM PDT (9:00 AM EDT / 3:00 PM CEST / 12:00 AM AEDT). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 7 hours, concluding around 1:00 PM PDT (4:00 PM EDT / 10:00 PM CEST / 7:00 AM AEDT).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Wednesday, October 18, 2017
PDT: 6:00 AM – 1:00 PM
EDT: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
CEST: 3:00 PM – 10:00 PM
AEDT: 12:00 AM – 7:00 AM (October 19)
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
Changes and Updates:
- MapleStory will be updated to v.189. Check out the patch notes here!
- The items Castellan's Stolen Armrest and Emperor Toad Wallet are removed from the inventory upon completion of 'A Vilgilant Eye' quest.
- Certain Runes on the Ghost Ship and Alien Base maps have been adjusted to only spawn where players can reach.
- The female Meow Face can be saved and equipped in the Beauty Salon.
- Astaroth's Doorway is correctly located in the young tree forest.
- Some text descriptions have been fixed on the World Map for Henesys and Leafre, and the Elunarium Deposit and Party Punk Admin Balloon have been removed from the list as the events have ended.
- The tooltips for Thief and Archer Elixirs have been updated to reflect the current buffs they give.
- Hayato and Kanna jobs now have access to Easy Magnus.
- The Falling Darkness Hat now displays correctly when a player is laying down.
- Fixed graphic where players using the BFF Selection Stage Chair sometimes appeared to be overlapping each other.
- Fixed graphic where players using the BFF Selection Stage Chair appeared to be floating.
- The Death's Scythe full graphical effect is shown during jumping when equipped over any weapon type.
- The Castle graphic on Zipangu: Outside Ninja Castle is now aligned with the ground.