[Complete] The maintenance has been completed as of 7:55 PM PST (10:55 PM EST / 4:55 AM CET / 2:55 PM AEDT). Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable. Please log out of the Nexon Launcher and then back in before you play the game.
[Update December 13] The maintenance has been extended until further notice while we work on fixing an issue we discovered with the Winter Retreat event.
We will be performing a scheduled game update on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 at 12:00 PM PST (3:00 PM EST / 9:00 PM CET / 7:00 AM AEDT). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 6 hours, concluding around 6:00 PM PST (9:00 PM EST / 3:00 AM CET / 1:00 PM AEDT).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Wednesday, December 13, 2017
PST: 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM
EST: 3:00 PM – 9:00 PM
CET: 9:00 PM – 3:00 AM (December 14)
AEDT: 7:00 AM – 1:00 PM (December 14)
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
Changes and Updates:
- MapleStory will be updated to v.191. Read the Patch Notes here!
- Due to multiple events beginning December 14 at 12:00 AM UTC, we have moved up the v.191 Game Update to ensure these events are working properly.
- The Bingo event times are changed to be more convenient for players. While previously the times were from 12:00 AM - 2:00 PM (UTC), the times are now 12:00 AM to 11:59 PM (UTC).
- The issue where players were unable to redeem the tiered reward boxes from the Super Nova event due to having received TakeOver event boxes previously has been fixed. Players should now be able to redeem the Super Nova tiered reward boxes.
- The Cryojet quest should now be accessible from Alliance worlds.
- The Black Friday Big Spender event rewards have been distributed. You may pick up your rewards from the gift box notifier on the left-side of the screen.
- The Permanent Glimmering Raccoon Suit Mount Coupon should no longer disappear if you use it when you already own the mount.
- The text of several Cadena skills (Summon Daggers, Summon Brick, Summon Shotgun) has been updated to reflect that the skills are no longer only usable while airborne.
- The Android Shop is now accessible again for Battle-Roids.
- The Explorer's Cruel Ring item has had some stats restored: MaxHP +180, MaxMP +100, ATT Power +3, Magic ATT +1, Critical Rate +5%, Critical Damage +10%.
- The Explorer's Critical Ring item has had some stats restored: MaxHP +180, MaxMP +100, ATT Power +3, Magic ATT +1, Critical Rate +10%, Critical Damage +5%.
- The Beast Tamer's Dark Critical Ring item has had some stats restored: INT +8, LUK +3, MaxHP +300, MaxMP +300, Magic ATT +8, Critical Rate +15%, Critical Damage +5%.
- The Piston dialogue when checking your participation record for the Dimension Invasion has been adjusted.
- Zakum, Papulatus, and Pianus Certificates no longer drop from bosses.
- The Boss Party buffs have been corrected so that they display damage values against a specific boss.
- A fix has been made to Rest coupons so that they are no longer given to characters that didn't log out.
- The Nebulite Fusion skill no longer has null text in its description.