[Complete] The maintenance has been completed as of 9:57 AM PST (12:57 PM EST / 6:57 PM CET / 4:57 AM AEDT). Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable. Please restart the Nexon Launcher before you play the game to download the latest version of MapleStory.
We will be performing a scheduled minor patch on Thursday, January 11, 2018 at 7:00 AM PST (10:00 AM EST / 4:00 PM CET / 2:00 AM AEDT). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 3 hours, concluding around 10:00 AM PST (1:00 PM EST / 7:00 PM CET / 5:00 AM AEDT).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, January 11, 2018
PST: 7:00 AM – 10:00 AM
EST: 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
CET: 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
AEDT: 2:00 AM – 5:00 AM (January 12)
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
Changes and Updates:
- MapleStory will be updated to v.191.3.0.
- Sealed items can no longer be used for transposing, due to the resulting item expiring after transposing a sealed item.
- There was an issue with the New Year’s Countdown event shop in which purchase limits were not reset for players who participated in previous years (i.e 2017, 2016, etc). The purchase limits will be reset and the event shop will reopen from January 10 - January 17. Only players who have completed the quest '[Countdown] Together, Good-bye' during the 2018 New Year's Countdown event may enter the shop and purchase items. Players who purchased character-limited items after January 1, 2018 will not have their purchase limits reset. Stock of items such as elixirs that were not character-limited will be restocked to the same limited quantities as during the countdown event.
- The Explorer Random Face and Explorer Random Hair coupons will be fixed so that they can be used on female Beast Tamer, female Illium, and female Kinesis characters.