[Complete] The maintenance has been completed as of 12:00 PM PST (3:00 PM EST / 9:00 PM CET / 7:00 AM AEDT). Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable. Please restart the Nexon Launcher before you play the game to download the latest version of MapleStory.
We will be performing a scheduled game update on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 at 5:00 AM PST (8:00 AM EST / 2:00 PM CET / 12:00 AM AEDT). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 7 hours, concluding around 12:00 PM PST (3:00 PM EST / 9:00 PM CET / 7:00 AM AEDT).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Wednesday, January 17, 2018
PST: 5:00 AM – 12:00 PM
EST: 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
CET: 2:00 PM – 9:00 PM
AEDT: 12:00 AM – 7:00 AM (January 18)
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
Changes and Updates:
- MapleStory will be updated to v.192. Check out the patch notes here!
- The Amazing Scroll for 1-H Weapon for ATT and Magic ATT will now have a text description.
- The Night Lord Hyper skill 'Showdown - Reinforce' will be fixed to properly increase damage.
- Alicia's Damage Skin Coupon will now properly give the Alicia Damage Skin instead of the Snowflake Damage Skin.
- Various familiars from the January 4 Gachapon update will be fixed so that the icon and tool tip art match.
- Graphical issues that were occurring while the Dreaming Lucid familiar was summoned will be fixed.
- An issue where Mage Lil' Murgoth familiar was becoming stuck while attacking will be fixed.
- A text issue with the Buddy Snow Globe Chair will be fixed.
- Various familiars from the December 14 Gachapon update will be fixed so that the icon and tool tip art match.
- Various text issues and errors with Illium skills will be fixed.
- The Winter Retreat event achievement has been renamed from Eternal Ice Battle to Eternal Splash Battle to be consistent with the theme of the Winter Retreat Event.
- The Orchid familiar from the December 14 Gachapon update will be fixed to be tradeable.
- After completing the Cadena quest line, finishing the quest 'The New Me' would incorrectly teleport you to Orbis. This will be fixed to teleport you back to Savage Terminal.
- The text description for the Re:Zero title 'Unemployed, But Alive' will be adjusted.
- The Tree Ornament Exchange Box was incorrectly referencing Override Coins. It will be adjusted to correctly reference Nova Coins.
- Multiple dialogue and text issues with Illium quests and voice overs will be corrected.
- Kanna-related medals should no longer register twice in the medal collection.
- The new Royal Hair Styles from the January 10 update will be corrected to show their proper names.
- Polar Cub Pet Equipment will be able to be equipped by the Polar Cub pet.
- A graphical issue with the Vitality Orb of the Dorothy familiar will be fixed. It should no longer vanish and reappear during her animations.
- Illium characters should no longer be able to teleport out of Sanctuary before completing their quest line via Alishan quests.
- An issue when searching for the Study in the world map will be fixed so that it no longer causes the client to crash.
- The Cactus Weapon Cover will be able to be equipped over the Demon Avenger Desperado weapon.
- A text issue with the Ragged Green Cape tool tip was referencing an incorrect item, and will be fixed.
- A text issue with the NPC list will be fixed when clicking on Nameless Town in the World Map.