[Complete] The maintenance has been completed as of 11:21 AM PST (2:21 PM EST / 8:21 PM CET / 6:21 AM AEDT). Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable. Please restart the Nexon Launcher before you play the game to download the latest version of MapleStory.
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Wednesday, February 21, 2018 at 7:00 AM PST (10:00 AM EST / 4:00 PM CET / 2:00 AM AEDT). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 4 hours, concluding around 11:00 AM PST (2:00 PM EST / 8:00 PM CET / 6:00 AM AEDT).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Wednesday, February 21, 2018
PST: 7:00 AM – 11:00 AM
EST: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
CET: 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM
AEDT: 2:00 AM – 6:00 AM (February 22)
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
Changes and Updates:
- Minor Patch v.192.6.0
- Fixed an issue where quest dialogue was out of order for various quests after last week's minor patch.
- The option to use Maplehood Watch Hair and Face coupons on Androids will be removed. We will revisit this issue for future versions of the event.
- Fixed an issue where Monster Life could get stuck in creating state. Players who had this issue will be given a Monster Life Name Change Coupon x1, Monster Life Level 3, Monster Life EXP 100, and Monster Life Waru x10000.
- We will remove 7-day hired merchants from the Cash Shop in preparation of the Free Market closure.
- The Cash Inventory Transfer event will begin.
- Hired merchants received from Marvel Machine codes that have not yet been redeemed have been set to "expired" and will be compensated in a future maintenance as mentioned in the Free Market Closure notice.
We are aware of the issue with Vengeful Nyen quest being inaccessible after completing the "Guardian of the New Year" quest. We are still investigating compensation for this issue.