Update: The maintenance has been completed as of 10:22 AM PDT (1:22 PM EDT / 7:22 PM CEST / 3:22 AM AEST June 8). Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable.
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, June 7, 2018 at 7:00 AM PDT (10:00 AM EDT / 4:00 PM CEST / 12:00 AM AEST June 8). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 3 hours, concluding around 10:00 AM PDT (1:00 PM EDT / 7:00 PM CEST / 3:00 AM AEST June 8).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, June 7, 2018
PDT (UTC -7): 7:00 AM – 10:00 AM
EDT (UTC -4): 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
CEST (UTC +2): 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
AEST (UTC +10): 12:00 AM – 3:00 AM (June 8)
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
Changes and Updates:
- Fixed an issue where the burning effect from using Mega Character Burninator did not persist after logout. Players who used the Mega Character Burninator and lost the effect will be extended by 8 days.
- For example, if you used the Mega Character Burninator on May 30 and it would have normally ended on June 14, it will now end on June 22. If you are already past Level 150, you will still get Bebe's Orange Box.
- Compensation will be given out for the Mega Character Burninator Issue for those that used the item and lost the burning effect. If you did not use the item the following compensation does not apply. You may pick up your rewards from the gift box notifier on the left-side of the screen before June 20, 2018 at 11:59 PM (UTC). Compensation includes:
- Bebe's Orange Box
- 2x EXP Coupon (1-hour) (x2)
- 2x Drop Rate Coupon (1-hour) (x2)
- Special Medal of Honor
- Compensation for expired Mega Character Burninators will be handled separately.
- Fixed an issue where the text for '[Mobile Mansion] The Hunt for Pink Bean Jingles' was missing event times.
- Fixed an issue where the text for several quests for customizing Pink Bean Mobile Mansion was incorrect.