We have updated the compensation for [D] Nebulites and Nebulite Boxes in Reboot world. Please see the updated compensation table below.
[Update] Hi Everyone,
After seeing some of the feedback you've provided and after further internal reviews, we're making the following changes to the below plan:
- [A] Nebulite (Able to use the <Decent Sharp Eyes> skill) nebulites on equipment will now gain the STR+DEX rank 2 Bonus Stat instead of Defense.
- [A] Nebulite (Damage to Bosses: +20%) nebulites will now gain Attack and Magic Attack rank 2 instead of All Stats%.
- 4% single stat (DEX, STR, LUK, INT) nebulites in inventory will now be compensated with 10 Eternal Rebirth Flames instead of 3.
- [C] Nebulite (DEX %) nebulite will now gain rank 3 Defense instead of rank 1.
Also, we've noticed some questions regarding some topics surrounding this transition, here is some clarification:
- Equipment traces will be compensated the same way as regular equipment.
- Nebulite Diffusers and Premium Fusion Ticket Exchange Coupons that players purchased with meso in Reboot will be compensated with meso for all players who purchased them since March 1, 2018.
- The Alien Visitor PQ will not be removed from the game. Only the Alien Coins you can obtain from the quest will be removed.
We know that some of you may have additional questions or concerns, so please let us know and we will try to address them.
As most of you know, during our MapleStory Fest presentation in April, we announced that Global MapleStory will be introducing Bonus Stats in our June 20 game update. As part of this introduction, we have decided to begin phasing out Nebulites from the game, in order to maintain game balance and focus our efforts on the Bonus Stats system.
On June 20, you'll see a lot of changes to your equipment with Nebulites and Nebulites in your inventory, so we wanted to make sure you were aware before the change happens. Below is a rundown of how the changes will occur:
Nebulites on equipment that Bonus Stats can be applied to:
- This includes:
- Face Accessories
- Eye Accessories
- Tops (including Overalls)
- Pocket Items
- Nebulites will be removed from the equipment and replaced with Bonus Stats, based on the type and rank of the Nebulite.
- Nebulites that provide skills will also be removed and replaced with Bonus Stats. In addition, 140 Nodestone Fragments will be provided per Nebulite.
- Please understand that some of the stats and skills obtainable with Nebulites could not be transferred exactly into Bonus Stats. Our intent was to match the stats as closely as possible, while keeping the overall balance of equipment in mind. We also tried our best to make each piece of equipment adjusted with Bonus Stats feel as powerful as they had been before the update.
- Please see this chart for the current mapping of Bonus Stats that will be applied per Nebulite.
Nebulites on equipment that Bonus Stats cannot be applied to:
- This includes:
- Android Hearts
- Secondary Weapons
- Nebulites will be removed from the equipment and replaced with Rebirth Flames as though the Nebulites were stored in the player's inventory (see below for details).
Nebulites and Nebulite Boxes in Inventory:
- All Nebulites and Nebulite Boxes will be removed from the character's inventory.
- For each Nebulite and Nebulite Box the character had in their inventory, the following compensation will be provided:
|[B] Nebulite (Abnormal Status Time)||Eternal Rebirth Flame||4|
|[A] Nebulite (Single Stat %) (4%)||Eternal Rebirth Flame||10|
|[A] Nebulite (All Stat %) (3%)||Eternal Rebirth Flame||10|
|[A] Nebulite (All Stat %) (4%)||Eternal Rebirth Flame||15|
|[A] Nebulite (Boss Damage) (20%)||Eternal Rebirth Flame||10|
|[A] Nebulite (Boss Damage) (25%)||Eternal Rebirth Flame||15|
|All other [A] Nebulites not listed above||Eternal Rebirth Flame||3|
|All other [B] Nebulites not listed above||Eternal Rebirth Flame||1|
|All [C] Nebulites||Powerful Rebirth Flame||1|
|All [D] Nebulites in non-Reboot Worlds||Rebirth Flame Lv. 110||1|
|All Nebulite Boxes in non-Reboot Worlds||Rebirth Flame Lv. 110||1|
|All [D] Nebulites in Reboot World||Meso||4 Million|
|All Nebulite Boxes in Reboot World||Meso||4 Million|
Luna World Characters:
- For all equipment that had Bonus Stats previously in EMS and now also have Nebulites, these items will be treated like items with Nebulites that cannot gain bonus stats on them: Removed and compensated with Rebirth Flames.
- For all equipment that had Bonus Stats previously in EMS, but do not currently have Nebulites, these items will retain their Bonus Stats.
- For all equipment that had Bonus Stats previously in EMS and had a Scissors count restriction, the scissor count restriction will be removed.
- For equipment that has no Bonus Stats and only Nebulites, these items will be treated the same way as all characters as described above.
- Compensation Flames will be delivered through the Reward System.
- Compensation Flames will be tradeable and permanent items.
- Effective immediately, Nebulite Diffusers and Premium Fusion Ticket Exchange Coupons will be sold for 1 meso.
- All players who purchased Nebulite Diffusers and Premium Fusion Ticket Exchange Coupons for NX since March 1, 2018 will be refunded with Maple Points for the full amount of their purchase.
- Unused Marvel Machine codes for Nebulites will compensated the same way as if they were Nebulites in your inventory.
- The status of the codes will be set to redeemed on June 20, so you will be unable to redeem the codes. Compensation will be given out in a maintenance after the our June 20 game update.
- On June 20, we will remove all methods to obtain Alien Coins, Nebulites, Nebulite Boxes, and other Nebulite related items from the game.
- If you wish to obtain compensation Flames for Nebulites, we encourage you use up all your Alien Coins at the NPC shop "Pico The Item-tastic Seller" in NLC. After June 20, this NPC will still be available, however we will add additional items you can purchase with your unused Alien Coins. These items will include Power Elixirs, Special Medal of Honors, Spell Traces, and 2x EXP and Drop coupons.
We know you will have additional questions and concerns about these changes, so please let us know in the forums and we will update you all as soon as we can address them. We also know that not everyone knows what Bonus Stats are and those that do will have additional questions about our implementation of them. We plan to include details in our upcoming patch notes or a separate dedicated guide to Bonus Stats. For now, we wanted to focus this announcement on the changes that you need to know will happen as a result of removing Nebulites from the game.
Lastly, with the announcement that we will be adding Bonus Stats to the game, we also know that plenty of you are curious about additional ways to gain enhancements to your equipment. Although we aren't able to confirm anything concrete yet, we wanted to let you all know that we are actively discussing raising the limit of Star Force enhancements to 25 stars. Additional details for this are still being reviewed, but rest assured we will provide more information as we have them.
Dennis "SavageAce" Bernardo
Producer - MapleStory