[Complete] The maintenance has been completed as of 11:55 AM PDT (2:55 PM EDT / 8:55 PM CEST / 4:55 AM AEST June 29). Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable.
[Updated June 28 10:46 AM PDT] Windows updates took longer than planned, and the maintenance has been extended by 1 hour. We now anticipate that the maintenance will conclude around 12:00 PM PDT (3:00 PM EDT / 9:00 PM CEST / 5:00 AM AEST June 29).
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, June 28, 2018 at 5:00 AM PDT (8:00 AM EDT / 2:00 PM CEST / 10:00 PM AEST). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 6 hours, concluding around 11:00 AM PDT (2:00 PM EDT / 8:00 PM CEST / 4:00 AM AEST June 29).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, June 28, 2018
PDT (UTC -7): 5:00 AM – 11:00 AM
EDT (UTC -4): 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
CEST (UTC +2): 2:00 PM – 8:00 PM
AEST (UTC +10): 10:00 PM – 4:00 AM, June 29
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
- Website login and the billing system will also be unavailable for the following period:
- PDT (UTC -7): 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM
- EDT (UTC -4): 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- CEST (UTC +2): 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- AEST (UTC +10): 1:00 AM, June 29 - 2:00 AM, June 29
- Marvel Machine will also be unavailable for the following period:
- PDT (UTC -7): 7:55 AM – 9:00 AM
- EDT (UTC -4): 10:55 AM – 12:00 PM
- CEST (UTC +2): 4:55 PM – 6:00 PM
- AEST (UTC +10): 12:55 AM, June 29 - 2:00 AM, June 29
- During that time you will not be able to purchase NX or view previous purchases.
Changes and Updates:
- Fixed an issue where Gollux, Ranmaru and Princess No did not drop Rebirth Flames in non-Reboot worlds.
- Fixed an issue where players could still search for Nebulites in the Auction House.
- Fixed an issue where the Nebulite Gachapon Ticket Exchange option was still available on the Great Gachapierrot.
- Fixed an issue where the quest Welcome to New Leaf City Quiz - END was rewarding a Nebulite Box.
- Fixed an issue where the quest Urban Jungle was rewarding a Nebulite Box.
- Fixed an issue where the quest Cleaning Up the Streets was rewarding a Nebulite Box.
- Fixed an issue where the Reward Point UI wasn't clearing visually after the reward points expired.
- Fixed an issue where watching the cutscene from the quest Too Many Turtles would place player inside of the Captain Vaga content.
- Fixed an issue where the Sugar Time UI and text displayed 12-hour period instead of 24-hour period.
- Fixed an issue where Hyper Skills could be learned from entering Captain Vaga map.
We will also be awarding compensation for multiple issues experienced last week. You may pick up your items from the gift box notifier on the left-side of the screen before July 26, 2018 at 11:59 PM (UTC).
- For all equipment that was reset during the June 21 unscheduled maintenance, compensation will be given for all items (excluding Flames) that EU players used on these equipment.
- For all EU equipment that had Nebulites and Bonus Stats on the same item before v196, proper compensation will be given for the nebulites according to our original plan outlined here.
- Compensation will be given for any Marvel Machine Nebulite item coupon codes players had.
- Compensation will be given for the extra downtime experienced after the v196 update.
- NA Region:
- Ark Coin (x150)
- Bebe's Orange Box: Open the box to receive:
- 2x EXP Coupon (1hr) (x2)
- 2x Drop Rate Coupon (1hr) (x2)
- Special Medal of Honor
- EU Region:
- Ark Coin (x400)
- 2000 Maple Reward Points: 7-day duration
- Spell Trace 100 Coupon (x4): 7-day duration
- Arcane Symbol Selector Coupon (x2): 7-day duration
- We will also run a special 2x EXP & Drop event in Luna from June 29 to July 3.
- Event times everyday during the event will be:
- PDT (UTC -7): 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- EDT (UTC -4): 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- CEST (UTC +2): 8:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- AEST (UTC +10): 4:00 AM – 6:00 AM, June 30 - July 4
- Compensation will be given for the Nebulite Decent Skills.
- Note: Compensation will be for 14 Nodestones instead of 140 Nodestone Fragments, due to technical limitations