Update 7:21 AM PDT: Maintenance is complete and Cash Shop items have been extended for the duration of the downtime. Thank you for your patience.
Update 7:00 AM PDT: We are in the process of final checks on the servers and will be opening servers shortly.
We will be performing an unscheduled maintenance on Thursday, July 26, 2018 at 4:00 AM PDT (7:00 AM EDT / 1:00 PM CEST / 9:00 PM AEST).
We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 3 hours, concluding around 7:00 AM PDT (10:00 AM EDT / 4:00 PM CEST / 12:00 AM AEST July 27).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, July 26, 2018
PDT (UTC -7): 4:00 AM - 7:00 AM
EDT (UTC -4): 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
CEST (UTC +2): 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
AEST (UTC +10): 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM (July 27)
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
Changes and updates:
- Server fixes to improve stability of the channels.
- Monad: An issue where players were getting disconnected in the Windslept Forest Winds will be fixed.
- Monad: An issue where players could disconnect while doing the 'Night Hawk' quest will be fixed.
- Monad: An issue where the the previous map was not saving correctly for the quest 'Into the Forest' will be fixed.
- Monad: The NPC for restarting 'Endless Demands' quest will be changed from Gurnardson to Kan.
- Monad: Improved the movement flow in Forest of Depths when moving in the trees.
- An issue where EU Reboot text was in Korean will be fixed. We are aware there are still cases of Korean text and will address this in a future maintenance.
- An issue where EU Reboot button was cut off will be fixed.
- Surprise Pet Box have been updated with the correct pets for Reboot Worlds and have been added back to the Cash Shop.
- An issue where using Level 140 and Level 150 Rebirth Flames on Scarlet Shoulders would remove bonus stats will be fixed.
- Rebirth flames that were used after the v.197 Monad Update will be given out to players who used them on their Scarlet Shoulders. You may pick up your items from the gift box notifier on the left-side of the screen before August 24, 2018 at 11:59 PM (UTC).