[Complete] The maintenance has been completed as of 6:30 PM PDT. Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable.
We will be performing an unscheduled minor patch on Friday, August 10, 2018 at 3:30 PM PDT (6:30 PM EDT / 12:30 AM CEST August 11 / 8:30 AM AEST August 11).
We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 3 hours, concluding around 6:30 PM PDT (9:30 PM EDT / 3:30 AM CEST August 11 / 11:30 AM AEST August 11).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Friday, August 10, 2018
PDT (UTC -7): 3:30 PM (August 10) - 6:30 PM (August 10)
EDT (UTC -4): 6:30 PM (August 10) - 9:30 PM (August 10)
CEST (UTC +2): 12:30 AM (August 11) - 3:30 AM (August 11)
AEST (UTC +10): 8:30 AM (August 11) - 11:30 AM (August 11)
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
Changes and updates:
- MapleStory will be updated to v.197.3.0.
- Due to several issues with Dual Blade, we have decided to disable the class from being used in Lab Server. We encourage you to choose a different class if your character dies and resets. If you are currently a Dual Blade, you can still continue as a Dual Blade, but once you die and reset you won't be able to select this class anymore.
- Server updates will be made to prevent some crashes when using certain skills with Cadena and Cannoneer.
- An issue where the Maple Relay Tier 4 Absolab 12 Star box was not giving the correct items will be fixed.
- An issue where the Maple Relay Tier 2 was not giving the proper rewards in Reboot world (such as the Lil Dark Angel Wings) will be fixed.
- An issue where the speech bubbles on the Character Stat menu had graphical problems will be fixed.
- An issue where item tooltips for equipment may be cut off at the bottom will be fixed.
- An issue where your most recently played character wasn't being saved will be fixed.
- An issue where you could disconnect in Monad during the Julieta boss encounter from Phase 1 to Phase 2 will be fixed.
- Known Issues for Lab Server: Dying while fighting Horntail may cause the player to become stuck in the Entrance to Horntail's Cave and unable to leave. For the time being, please avoid fighting Horntail.