Wednesday, November 4 at 11:00 AM Pacific (2:00 PM Eastern) - Tuesday, November 10 at 11:59 PM Pacific (2:59 AM Eastern)
The Marvel Machine is coming back! The Marvel Ambassadors have searched far and wide for the most intriguing, attractive, and powerful items in existence, and now they’re passing these relics on to you.
We’ve made several changes for this run of Marvel Machine, based largely on the feedback and ideas of the Maple Leaf Council. Several items have been added (or given longer durations and larger stacks) including 5,000 and 10,000 Maple Points Coupons, Hyper Teleport Rock (Permanent), Gachapon Tickets (25), Red Cubes (11), and Royal Face/Hair Coupons (5).
You can also pick up some fun new chairs, like the Octopus Fish Tank Chair, Tiger Skin Chair, Shark N' Slide, You and Me, and Fun Cloud Chair. Action Skill manuals and 10- and 12-slot chair bags are also available. Show everyone your best Moonwalk!
Need a powerful weapon? We’ve added Lv. 150 equipment like Ryude's Sword, Alicia's Mutated Staff, Lightseeker, and Aquarius Crown! You can also enhance your weapons with 90% Scrolls that give +3 to each stat and +9 to Magic or Physical Attack.
We’ve also removed some lower value items like Occult Scrolls, Scarlet and Revolution equipment.
Returning favorites are still available such as Seasonal Surprise Style Boxes (Valentine, St. Patrick’s Day, Spring, Anniversary, Summer, Autumn, Halloween Costume, and Winter boxes are available).
You can also get your hands on equipment like the Lv. 150 Cursed Kaiserium, Lv. 150 Tyrant equipment (including gloves), and Lv. 160 Terminus weapons!
Of course, it’s not all about the items. One of the most exciting features of the Marvel Machine is the chance to win 1 Million Maple Points!
Don’t forget, you get THREE prizes for every spin, but your only chance to win is from November 4 at 11:00 AM Pacific (2:00 PM Eastern) to November 10 at 11:59 PM Pacific (2:59 AM Eastern) -- so spin away!
NOTE: Prize codes are bound to the account that purchased the Spin and cannot be shared with other accounts.
- Marvel Machine Spin
- Price (1 Spin): 4,900 NX
- Price (11 Spins): 49,000 NX
- Double Marvel
- Price: 1,000 NX
What marvels lie hidden within the Marvel Machine? You’ll have to spin for yourself to find out for sure, but here are some more of our favorites: Lightning God Ring, Dragon Khanjar, [A] Nebulites, Marvelous, and Tinkerer's Chest!
You’ll also find an assortment of other prizes, including Cash Shop items, chairs, high-level equipment, scrolls, and powerful buff food!
How to Play
1. Purchase a Marvel Machine Spin.
Marvel Machine Spins can only be purchased with NX Prepaid.
2. Click “Spin” and hold your breath!
The machine will spin and spin and spin until it lands on three random prizes. You get to keep all three!
3. Optional: Purchase a Double Marvel for 1,000 NX.
Like what you get? You can purchase a Double Marvel to randomly get one more of the items you just won. The Marvel Machine will decide which item gets doubled, however! Please note that Double Marvel spins cannot be purchased after the event ends.
4. Check your prize codes in the Coupon Vault!
There's a nifty Coupon Vault that allows you to see all the items you have won on the Marvel Machine, including the codes and expiration dates. If you lose your code, you can always come back to the Coupon Vault to find it again! You can also search or filter codes by item type using the handy search box!
5. Redeem your prize codes in the in-game Cash Shop.
And enjoy your new items!
Important Things to Remember:
- You must have a MapleStory character to play. Or else who would we give the prizes to?
- You can only purchase Spins or Double Marvel with NX Prepaid.
- Prize codes expire after 2 years and can only be redeemed once. So take your time, but not TOO long, eh?
- Prize codes are bound to the account that purchased the Spin and cannot be shared with other accounts.
- Cash Shop item prizes can't be traded. Non-Cash item prizes may or may not be tradeable, depending on the item itself - check the item's description in-game to see!
- The expiration timer of non-permanent Cash items begin the moment the code is redeemed in the Cash Shop.