[Updated 9:53 AM PDT] Maintenance has been completed. Cash Shop items have been extended for 3 hours for the time the game was unavailable during maintenance. Happy Mapling!
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, October 10, 2019 at 7:00 AM PDT (10:00 AM EDT / 4:00 PM CEST / 1:00 AM AEDT Oct 11). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 3 hours, concluding around 10:00 AM PDT (1:00 PM EDT / 7:00 PM CEST / 4:00 AM AEDT Oct 11).
Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, October 10, 2019
PDT (UTC -7): 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
EDT (UTC -4): 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
CEST (UTC +2): 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
AEDT (UTC +11): 1:00 AM (Oct 11) - 4:00 AM (Oct 11)
- What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
- Changes and Updates (Additional Changes TBA):
- Server Upkeep.
- Fixing an issue where a player's Storage could not be expanded using expansion coupons.
- Fixing an issue where One-Eyed Grim Reaper Hat was not visible when equipped.
- Fixing an issue where Nameless town was causing the client to crash.
- Fixing an issue where 1,000 Reward Points Token from the Reward Point Rebate Event was not received on some accounts.
- Fixing an issue where if a player's hair style became invalid, it could not be changed to another hair style.
- Fixing an issue where some Wisp's Wondrous Wonderberry pets listed in the Auction House disappeared after the v.208.2.0 minor patch.
- Changing the duration of Dark Lords of Darkness event to run from Oct. 23 - Nov. 12.
- Fixing an issue where some items received from Wisp's Wondrous Wonderberry were not tradeable.
- Fixing an issue where the character deletion pop-up incorrectly stated that "up to 5 characters per account per day" can be deleted.
- Fixing an issue where the Golden Hammer 100% Coupon sold for 8,500 NX only rewarded a single Golden Hammer.
- Fixing an issue where Arch Mage Ice/Lightning 4th job skill "Lightning Orb" did not deal damage to enemies.