[Updated 9:50 AM PDT] Maintenance has been completed. Cash Shop items have been extended for 3 hours for the time the game was unavailable during maintenance. Happy Mapling!
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, November 7, 2019 at 7:00 AM PST (10:00 AM EST / 4:00 PM CET / 2:00 AM AEDT Nov 8). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 3 hours, concluding around 10:00 AM PST (1:00 PM EST / 7:00 PM CET / 5:00 AM AEDT Nov 8).
Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, November 7, 2019
PST (UTC -8): 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
EST (UTC -5): 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
CET (UTC +1): 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
AEDT (UTC +11): 2:00 AM (Nov 8) - 5:00 AM (Nov 8)
- What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
- Changes and Updates (Additional Changes TBA):
- Server Upkeep.
- [Updated 11/7] Fixing an issue where "Black Heaven Inside - Core" could be registered and teleported to with Teleport Rocks.
- [Updated 11/7] Due to a few issues with Potion Pot we have disabled it from sale until our v209 patch to fix the issues.
- If you purchased a Potion Pot and and are unable to move it to your inventory, please re-login and it should be movable.
- If you were gifted a Potion Pot and are unable to use it, we will be removing this item from gifted players in v209 and will provide a refund to the gifter.