[Updated 4:21 PM PST] We have completed maintenance. We have extended Cash Shop Items for 3 hours. Please make sure to restart your Nexon Launcher or Steam to make sure that you get the latest client. Thank you.
[Updated 4:03 PM PST] The maintenance will be extended for about 30 minutes to finalize testing for the fixes. Thank you for your patience
We will be performing an unscheduled minor patch on Friday, November 22, 2019 at 2:00 PM PST (5:00 PM EST / 11:00 PM CET / 9:00 AM AEDT Nov 23). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 2 hours, concluding around 4:00 PM PST (7:00 PM EST / 1:00 AM CET Nov 23 / 11:00 AM AEDT Nov 23). Make sure to complete any daily quests before the minor patch begins, as it will likely not be complete until after the 4:00 PM PST daily reset.
Thanks for your patience!
Friday, November 22, 2019
PST (UTC -8): 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
EST (UTC -5): 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
CET (UTC +1): 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM (Nov 23)
AEDT (UTC +11): 9:00 AM (Nov 23) - 11:00 AM (Nov 23)
- What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers
- Changes and Updates (Additional Changes TBA):
- MapleStory will be updated to v.209.2.0.
- Fixing an issue where players with an account that has not reset PIC in a while were unable to create a new character.
- Fixing an issue where Ark's link skill "Solus" is at Lv. 2 instead of Lv. 3 for Lv. 210+ Ark characters.
- Fixing an issue where using the Maplemas Party Potion caused the client to crash.
- Fixing an issue where Friendship Rings are not displayed in Cash Inventory upon purchase.
- Fixing an issue where channels would often crash.
- Fixing an issue where the Cash Shop item Delete function would cause disconnection and client crash.