[Updated 10:03 AM PST] We apologize for the confusion. We have completed the maintenance and extended Cash Shop items for 4 hours. Thank you.
[Updated 9:55 AM PST] We are currently going through final verifications and the maintenance will be extended for 30 minutes. Thank you for your patience.
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Wednesday, January 8, 2020 at 6:00 AM PST (9:00 AM EST / 3:00 PM CET / 1:00 AM AEDT Jan 9). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 4 hours, concluding around 10:00 AM PST (1:00 PM EST / 7:00 PM CET / 5:00 AM AEDT Jan 9).
Thanks for your patience!
Wednesday, January 8, 2020
PST (UTC -8): 6:00 AM - 10:00 AM
EST (UTC -5): 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
CET (UTC +1): 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
AEDT (UTC +11): 1:00 AM (Jan 9) - 5:00 AM (Jan 9)
- What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
- Changes and Updates (Additional Changes TBA):
- Server Upkeep.
- Fixing an issue where using Mercedes' "Sylvidia's Flight" skill caused the client to crash.
- Fixing an issue where Garnox was missing from New Leaf City.
- Fixing an issue where selecting Blackgate quests in the Quest Completed UI caused the client to crash.
- Fixing an issue where using Riena Strait portals displayed untranslated error messages.
- Fixing an issue where using Glory Guard Golden Emblem Coupon displayed untranslated error messages.
- [Updated January 8] Maple Reward Point Monthly Limit for those obtained from events/in-game has been temporarily increased to 50K for the month of January 2020.