Update (9:15 AM Feb 3): Maintenance has been completed! Thank you for your patience. We have extended Cash Shop Items for 3 hours. Please make sure to restart your Nexon Launcher or Steam to make sure that you get the latest client.
Update (6:00 PM Jan 31): This minor patch will now take place at 6:00 AM PST, February 3, and will include some additional fixes. Thank you for your patience.
We will be performing an unscheduled minor patch on Monday, February 3, 2020 at 6:00 AM PST (9:00 AM EST / 3:00 PM CET / 1:00 AM AEDT Feb 4). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 4 hours, concluding around 10:00 AM PST (1:00 PM EST / 7:00 PM CET / 5:00 AM AEDT Feb 4).
Thanks for your patience!
Friday, February 3, 2020
PST (UTC -8): 6:00 AM - 10:00 AM
EST (UTC -5): 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
CET (UTC +1): 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
AEDT (UTC +11): 1:00 AM (Feb 4) - 5:00 AM (Feb 4)
- What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers
- Changes and Updates (Additional Changes TBA):
- MapleStory will be updated to v211.2.0.
- Monthly Windows Updates.
- Fixing an issue where a Masteria Grandmaster Accessory Exclusive Scroll purchased in v210 could not be used in v211.
- Fixing an issue where Camila was missing after v211 Update.
- Fixing an issue where the Support Protocol skill from Aloraroid and Skyroid was giving incorrect attack power.
- Additional fixes to the Mechanical Hearts Season 3 instance issues.