[Updated Mar 19 9:05 AM] The maintenance has been completed. We have extended Cash Shop items for 3 hours. Please make sure to restart your Nexon Launcher or Steam to ensure that you get the latest client. Thank you for your patience!
We will be performing a scheduled minor patch on Thursday, March 19, 2020 at 6:00 AM PDT (9:00 AM EDT / 2:00 PM CET / 12:00 AM AEDT Mar 20). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 3 hours, concluding around 9:00 AM PDT (12:00 PM EDT / 5:00 PM CET / 3:00 AM AEDT Mar 20).
Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, March 19, 2020
PDT (UTC -7): 6:00 AM - 9:00 AM
EDT (UTC -4): 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
CET (UTC +1): 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
AEDT (UTC +11): 12:00 AM (Mar 20) - 3:00 AM (Mar 20)
- What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
- Changes and Updates (Additional Changes TBA):
- Server Upkeep.
- MapleStory will be updated to v212.2.0.
- Maple Tour Rebalance:
- The entry limit for Maple Tour has been adjusted to 7 times per day per account.
- The amount of mesos obtained when entering dungeons lower than the character's level has been adjusted:
- Entering a dungeon that is 1 level below the character's level will reward 50% of the mesos obtained.
- Entering a dungeon that is 2 levels or more below the character's level will reward 10% of the mesos obtained.
- Added duration information for ISEKAI QUARTET totems when hovering over the Attendance Check Rewards while talking to Mr. Roswaal.
- Fixed an issue where the Wave's Glowstick Coupon from Fairy Bros' Golden Giveaway could not properly be used. Users who have been affected by this issue will receive a compensatory Wave's Glowstick Coupon.
- Fixed an issue where incorrect rank names were displayed on Mu Lung Ranking.
- Fixed an issue where Illium's Radiant Orb II skill was not working.
- Fixed an issue where Evan's Mir stopped functioning as intended in "[ISEKAI QUARTET] Field Trip: Beach Day" quest Stage 2.
- Fixed an issue where Kanna's Tengu Strike skill did not deal damage.
- Fixed an issue where Kanna characters were disconnected for "Manipulating Monster Movement".
- Fixed an issue where the new animations for Jett's Starline Two skill decreased the damage output.
- Fixed an issue where multiple damage skins were not visible while doing damage.
- The Princess No Damage Skin is still experiencing this issue and this is being investigated.
- Fixed an issue where the "[MONAD: The First Omen] The Clash" quest was causing client disconnections.
- Fixed an issue where multiple Maple Tour dungeon names were inconsistent with the maps.
- Fixed an issue where extra spaces were present before the last parentheses in all Maple Tour dungeon names.
- Fixed an issue where the "L" in "lv" was lowercase for all Maple Tour dungeon names.