[Update 5:10 PM] Maintenance has been completed, thank you for your patience. We have extended Cash Shop items for 3 hours. Please make sure to restart your Nexon Launcher or Steam to make sure that you get the latest client.
We will be performing an unscheduled minor patch at Friday, April 24, 2020 at 3:00 PM PDT (6:00 PM EDT / 12:00 AM CEST Apr 25 / 8:00 AM AEST Apr 25). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 3 hours, concluding around 6:00 PM PDT (9:00 PM EDT / 3:00 AM CEST Apr 25 / 11:00 AM AEST Apr 25).
Thanks for your patience!
Friday, April 24, 2020
PDT (UTC -7): 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
EDT (UTC -4): 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
CEST (UTC +2): 12:00 AM (Apr 25) - 3:00 AM (Apr 25)
AEST (UTC +10): 8:00 AM (Apr 25) - 11:00 AM (Apr 25)
- What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
- Changes and Updates:
- MapleStory will be updated to v.213.2.0.
- Fixed an issue where Familiar cards could not be sold in the Auction House.
- Fixed an issue where Pixel Skies could be played before the event begins.
- Fixed an issue where mousing over the Necro Damien Familiar caused the client to crash.
- Fixed an issue where Rare Potential lines were reduced when an item was cubed.
- Fixed an issue where the [Familiar] Roro's First Update quest did not appear to unlock the second Familiar slot.
- Fixed an issue where 4/26 Sunny Sunday incorrectly stated "2x EXP All Day!".
- Fixed an issue where attempting to store stacked Familiar cards in Storage caused the client to crash.
- Fixed an issue where Monster Pyramid scoreboard displayed untranslated text.
- Fixed an issue where the [Pixel Party] Mega Burning Project quest dialogue listed the incorrect level.
- Fixed an issue where the New School Hoodie graphic changed when jumping while using the Radical Skateboard Mount.
- Fixed an issue where, when attempting to use a Red Familiar Card without unlocking a Familiar's Potential, text extended beyond the pop-up window.
- Fixed an issue where the list of Familiars required for Badges could not be scrolled through.
- The issue where Familiars and Familiar cards were lost is still being investigated. Further information will be provided as it becomes available to share.
- Fixed an issue where the Familiar Cards were being dropped at an incorrect rate. They are now being dropped at a rate aligned with their rank.
- Fixed an issue where the ignore defense stats of Familiars were being processed as a sum calculation.