[Updated May 14 11:45 AM PDT] Maintenance has been completed. We have extended Cash Shop items for 5 hours. Thank you for your patience!
[Updated May 14 10:35 AM PDT] Maintenance will be extended until 12:00 PM PDT as we experienced some issues while updating the servers. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 7:00 AM PDT (10:00 AM EDT / 4:00 PM CEST / 12:00 AM AEST May 15). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 4 hours, concluding around 11:00 AM PDT (2:00 PM EDT / 8:00 PM CEST / 4:00 AM AEST May 15). Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, May 14, 2020
PDT (UTC -7): 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
EDT (UTC -4): 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
CEST (UTC +2): 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
AEST (UTC +10): 12:00 AM (May 15) - 4:00 AM (May 15)
- What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
- Changes and Updates (Additional Changes TBA):
- Server Upkeep.
- Fixed an issue where "[Pixel Party] Challenge of the Worthy <1>" did not complete.
- Fixed an issue where claiming Maple Relay rewards in Digital Horizon map did not correctly distribute the items.
- Fixed an issue where Gollux boss fight could not be entered in some cases.
- Unused Familiar Cash Items will be removed from inventory as stated in the Familiar Cash Item Refund notice.
- The Onyx Maple Fan Tassel that was incorrectly distributed to Hoyoung characters through Frozen Secondary Weapon Box will be replaced with the Frozen Fan Tassel.
- Note: Onyx Maple Fan Tassels that were in Storage prior to the maintenance and replaced with a Frozen Fan Tassel will become untradeable, and thus cannot be retrieved. Please submit a CS ticket if you are affected by this issue.