[Update 10:45 AM PDT] The maintenance has been completed, thank you for your patience. We have extended Cash Shop items for 5 hours. Please make sure to restart your Nexon Launcher or Steam to make sure that you get the latest client.
We will be performing a scheduled minor patch on Thursday, June 18, 2020 at 6:00 AM PDT (9:00 AM EDT / 3:00 PM CEST / 11:00 PM AEST). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 5 hours, concluding around 11:00 AM PDT (2:00 PM EDT / 8:00 PM CEST / 4:00 AM AEST Jun 19). Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, June 18, 2020
PDT (UTC -7): 6:00 AM - 11:00 AM
EDT (UTC -4): 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
CEST (UTC +2): 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM
AEST (UTC +10): 11:00 PM - 4:00 AM (Jun 19)
- What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
- Changes and Updates (Additional Changes TBA):
- Server Upkeep.
- MapleStory will be updated to v.214.2.0.
- Fixed the issue where completing the first stage of Hyperspace Cube Party Quest caused the client to crash.
- Fixed the issue where Illium could not complete their 3rd Job Advancement because NPC Shuang was missing from 'Relic Excavation Camp'.
- Fixed the issue where Blaster's Bullet Gauge refilled immediately without cooldown.
- Fixed the issue where 'Lucid (Easy) Practice Mode' had untranslated text when attempting to enter more than 5 times.
- Fixed the issue where attempting to move to 'Commerci Republic' through the Maple Guide caused the client to crash.
- Fixed the issue where the expiration of Beast Tamer's 'All Together! Critter Crossing!' skill caused other, unrelated buffs to expire.
- Fixed the issue where Kanna's 'Tengu Strike' skill occasionally stopped working until the character changed maps.
- Fixed the issue where Guild Leadership could not be transferred when the current Guild Master has been inactive for more than 30 days.
- Fixed the issue where some non-buff V Skills and Hyper Skills could be placed in a Pet Auto Buff skill slot.
- Fixed the issue where placing Night Walker's 'Dark Servant' skill in the Pet Auto Buff skill slot caused the game client to disconnect.
- Fixed the issue where Beast Tamer's 'Fort Follow-Up' skill did not always activate.
- Fixed the issue where 'Custom Kitty Damage Skin' could not be used.
- Fixed the issue where attempting to use a Pixel Party chair in 'Rise Salon Banquet Hall' sometimes caused the client to disconnect.
- Fixed the issue where Fire/Poison Mage's 'Mist Eruption' skill did not deal damage or go on cooldown.
- Fixed the issue where Beast Tamer's Skill Points could not be added on certain skills when player scrolls down the Skill UI.
- Fixed the issue where there was untranslated text when enhancing 5th Job Nodes.
- Fixed the issue where the Maple Guide displayed incorrect rewards for 'Mushroom Shrine Tales' and 'Stellar Detectives'.
- Fixed the issue where Beast Tamers could not use Guild skills.
- Fixed the issue where the error message for a lack of inventory space when receiving the 'Random Familiar Buff Box' had a typo.
- Preleveled Character cards can now be used.