[Update 9:50 AM PDT] The maintenance has been completed, thank you for your patience. We have extended Cash Shop items for 5 hours. Please make sure to restart your Nexon Launcher or Steam to make sure that you get the latest client.
We will be performing a scheduled minor patch on Thursday, July 30, 2020 at 5:00 AM PDT (8:00 AM EDT / 2:00 PM CEST / 10:00 PM AEST). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 5 hours, concluding around 10:00 AM PDT (1:00 PM EDT / 7:00 PM CEST / 3:00 AM AEST Jul 31). Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, July 30, 2020
PDT (UTC -7): 5:00 AM - 10:00 AM
EDT (UTC -4): 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
CEST (UTC +2): 2:00 PM - 7:00 PM
AEST (UTC +10): 10:00 PM - 3:00 AM (Jul 31)
- What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
- Changes and Updates (Additional Changes TBA):
- Server Upkeep.
- Monthly Windows Updates.
- MapleStory will be updated to v215.2.0
- Fixed an issue where the Rare rank 'Giant Blackheart' Familiar appeared as 'Goby' Familiar in the Familiar UI.
- Fixed an issue where only 1 Familiar summoned by another player could be seen, even if 3 Familiars were summoned.
- Fixed an issue where the Moonbogglers event had an incorrect name in the Event List.
- Fixed an issue where Zero's cutscene animation after the Prologue was in Korean.
- Fixed an issue where Custom Title item description did not specify that it could not be used with crossover titles.
- Fixed an issue where the Mega Character Burninator effect did not level a character up to Lv. 150.
- Fixed an issue where using Hayato's Vapor Blade skill during Hieizan Temple quests could cause the client to disconnect.
- Fixed an issue where untranslated text was displayed when entering Normal Cygnus Lobby.
- Fixed an issue where untranslated text was displayed when speaking to Athena Pierce in the 'Conference Room of the Alliance' map.
- Fixed an issue where the 'Somewhere in the Labyrinth' map name was untranslated in the minimap UI.
- Fixed an issue where Beasts of Fury Season 2 quest log did not correctly display the date.
- Fixed an issue where the Boo Transformation skill did not function during Adele's 'Ever So Quietly' quest.
- Compensation Custom Titles will be distributed to players who received the incorrect duration versions.
- Fixed an issue where Lotus Familiars obtained prior to v215 were set as Unique rank.