[Update 2:05 PM] The 'Burning' effect cannot be applied on newly created Burning characters in Burning World at this time. We are currently looking into this issue. Thank you for your patience.
[Update 12:20 AM] The maintenance has been completed, thank you for your patience. We have extended Cash Shop items for 3 hours. If you are already logged in other Worlds, please restart your MapleStory client before logging on to your Burning World characters to ensure that the Burning effect is properly applied.
[Update 11:55 AM] The maintenance has been extended for 1 hour. We currently expect to be complete by 1:00 PM PDT (4:00 PM EDT / 10:00 PM CEST / 6:00 AM AEST Sep 12).
We will be performing an unscheduled maintenance on Burning World and Login Servers on Friday, September 11, 2020 at 10:00 AM PDT (1:00 PM EDT / 7:00 PM CEST / 3:00 AM AEST Sep 12). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 2 hours, concluding around 12:00 PM PDT (3:00 PM EDT / 9:00 PM CEST / 5:00 AM AEST Sep 12).
During this time, players will be unable to access the Burning World or login to MapleStory. However, players already logged into MapleStory on other Worlds will be able to continue to play as long as they do not log off of their character. Thanks for your patience!
Friday, September 11, 2020
PDT (UTC -7): 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
EDT (UTC -4): 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
CEST (UTC +2): 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
AEST (UTC +10): 3:00 AM (Sep 12) - 5:00 AM (Sep 12)
- What will be unavailable:
- Burning World and Login servers.
- Changes and Updates (Additional Changes TBA):
- Fixing an issue where the Burning effect ended prematurely on Burning World.
- If you were logged into a different World during the maintenance and wish to create a new Burning character in Burning World, you will need to restart your MapleStory client before character creation for the Burning effect to be properly applied.
- Update: The 'Burning' effect cannot be applied on newly created Burning characters in Burning World at this time. We are currently looking into this issue. Thank you for your patience.