[Update November 19 at 3:20 AM PST] The maintenance has been completed, thank you for your patience. We have extended Cash Shop items for 2 hours.
We will be performing an unscheduled maintenance on Thursday, November 19, 2020 at 1:30 AM PST (4:30 AM EST / 10:30 AM CET / 8:30 PM AEDT). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 2 hours, concluding around 3:30 AM PST (6:30 AM EST / 12:30 PM CET / 10:30 PM AEDT). Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, November 19, 2020
PST (UTC -8): 1:30 AM - 3:30 AM
EST (UTC -5): 4:30 AM - 6:30 AM
CET (UTC +1): 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM
AEDT (UTC +11): 8:30 PM - 10:30 PM
- What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
- Changes and Updates (Additional Changes TBA):
- Fixed the frequent channel crashes in all worlds.
- Fixed an issue where the item's Potential information was cut off on the description tooltip.
- Fixed an issue where the Potentials on items obtained after v.218 update were not revealed when the magnifying glass was used.
- [Updated November 19] The items dropped after the maintenance will reveal the Potentials properly when the magnifying glass is used. We will soon provide an update for the items affected by the Potential issues in players' possession. Thank you for your patience!