[Update 9:59 AM PST] The maintenance has been completed, thank you for your patience. We have extended Cash Shop items for 4 hours. Please make sure to restart your Nexon Launcher or Steam to make sure that you get the latest client.
We will be performing a scheduled minor patch on Thursday, December 3, 2020 at 6:00 AM PST (9:00 AM EST / 3:00 PM CET / 1:00 AM AEDT Dec 4). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 4 hours, concluding around 10:00 AM PST (1:00 PM EST / 7:00 PM CET / 5:00 AM AEDT Dec 4). Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, December 3, 2020
PST (UTC -8): 6:00 AM - 10:00 AM
EST (UTC -5): 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
CET (UTC +1): 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
AEDT (UTC +11): 1:00 AM (Dec 4) - 5:00 AM (Dec 4)
- What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
- Changes and Updates (Additional Changes TBA):
- Server Upkeep.
- Windows Updates.
- MapleStory will be updated to v218.3.0.
- If you are eligible for the Superior Engraved Gollux Pendant exchange as mentioned in the November 12 Maple Memo and v218 Patch Notes, a quest will be available in your Star Event Notifier for the exchange after the minor patch. Please accept and proceed with this quest if you would like to exchange one of your Superior Engraved Gollux Pendants for a Superior Engraved Gollux Belt.
- Fixed the issue where Respawn Tokens purchased from Matilda did not function properly.
- Fixed the issue where the AbsoLab Weapon Box could not be opened by Kanna, Hayato, or Beast Tamer characters in Burning World.
- [Update Dec 3] Fixed the issue where Bonus Potential Cubes could not be used on equipment sealed with Item Guard.
- [Update Dec 3] Fixed the issue where it required more than 10 participants to start Awake invitation mini-games.
- [Update Dec 3] Known Issue: There is an issue where attempting to exchange Superior Engraved Gollux Pendant through the Star Event Notifier quest may result in a message that there is not enough slots in the Equip tab, even if there are slots available. We are investigating this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- [Update Dec 3] Note: Please ensure that both of your Superior Engraved Gollux Pendants are unequipped and in your inventory before proceeding with the Star Event Notifer Exchange quest.
- [Update Dec 3] Note: Please avoid modifying your Superior Engraved Gollux Pendants in any way (such as with Cubes, Enhancements, Scrolls, Scissors of Karma, etc) until you complete the exchange quest.