[Update 10:00 AM PST] The maintenance has been completed, thank you for your patience. We have extended Cash Shop items for 5 hours. Please make sure to restart your Nexon Launcher or Steam to make sure that you get the latest client.
We will be performing a scheduled minor patch on Thursday, January 7, 2021 at 5:00 AM PST (8:00 AM EST / 2:00 PM CET / 12:00 AM AEDT Jan 8). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 5 hours, concluding around 10:00 AM PST (1:00 PM EST / 7:00 PM CET / 5:00 AM AEDT Jan 8). Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, January 7, 2021
PST (UTC -8): 5:00 AM - 10:00 AM
EST (UTC -5): 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
CET (UTC +1): 2:00 PM - 7:00 PM
AEDT (UTC +11): 12:00 AM (Jan 8) - 5:00 AM (Jan 8)
- What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
- Changes and Updates (Additional Changes TBA):
- Server Upkeep.
- Windows Updates.
- MapleStory will be updated to v.219.4.0.
- Fixed an issue where the critical effect of the Black Swan Damage Skin was not showing.
- Fixed an issue where Kanna's Tengu Strike may end early while other players are on the map.
- Fixed an issue where Julieta disappeared during Phase 5: Frozen Grim Vale.
- Fixed an issue where the Angelic Buster skill "Trinity" may cause high latency when used repeatedly.
- Fixed an issue where the first Ursus Golden Time may not indicate that the player received double mesos.
- Fixed an issue where Revolving Cannon did not activate after Afterimage Shock stacks were depleted.
- Fixed some text issues with the Microyeti pet.
- Fixed an issue where Name Tags were not working on Microyeti pets.
- Fixed an issue where adding an Item Tag to Frenzy Totem crashes the client.
- Fixed incorrect dates in the Event List for Awake Coin Shop, Bamboo Shoots Shop, Meso Shop, and Decoration Shop.
- Fixed a text issue with the Maple Guide for Sellas.
- Fixed an issue where MapleStory Fest Gift Box 1 only gave 1 Red Familiar Card.
- Fixed an issue where Kanna's basic attacks in Legion Arena did not function properly.
- Fixed an issue where Normal Ranmaru's exit portal was not working properly.
- Fixed an issue where ETC and Set-Up tabs were switched in the Cash Shop.
- Added a quest for players to claim an additional reward for those who began the "[Maplemas] Decorate the Tree!" on December 27, 2020 and could not complete the quest. Please visit the Event Map NPC Cassandra to receive the quest.