[Update 10:06 AM PST Feb 5] The maintenance has been completed, thank you for your patience. We have extended Cash Shop items for 3 hours. Please make sure to restart your Nexon Launcher or Steam to make sure that you get the latest client.
We will be performing an unscheduled minor patch on Friday, February 5, 2021 at 7:00 AM PST (10:00 AM EST / 4:00 PM CET / 2:00 AM AEDT Feb 6). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 3 hours, concluding around 10:00 AM PST (1:00 PM EST / 7:00 PM CET / 5:00 AM AEDT Feb 6). Thanks for your patience!
Friday, February 5, 2021
PST (UTC -8): 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
EST (UTC -5): 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
CET (UTC +1): 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
AEDT (UTC +11): 2:00 AM (Feb 6) - 5:00 AM (Feb 6)
- What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
- Changes and Updates (Additional Changes TBA):
- MapleStory will be updated to v.220.2.0.
- Fixed an issue where skills with reflect damage and counter damage effects could cause the client to disconnect.
- Fixed an issue where Hayato's Iaijutsu Phantom Blade skill was not correctly dealing damage to mobs on its 4th and 5th hit.
- Fixed an issue where repeatedly using Jett's Singularity Shock skill could cause the client to crash.
- [Updated February 5] Fixed the issue where Maple Tour accumulated mesos displayed a negative balance.
- [Updated February 5] We have distributed the following compensation for the severe lag issue during the weekend of January 30, as well as for the live issues that occurred following the v.220 patch update.
- Players who logged in during January 30 at 12:00 AM ~ January 31 at 11:59 UTC and February 3 at 9:56 PM ~ February 5 (before maintenance) will receive 1 Special Bebe Box.
- Players who logged in either during January 30 at 12:00 AM ~ January 31 at 11:59 PM UTC or February 3 at 9:56 PM ~ February 5 (before maintenance) will receive 1 Large Bebe Box.
- [Updated February 5] The erroneously distributed mesos from Maple Tour have been retrieved.